loading expansions stuck

2 days ago I tried loading into ksp with some up to date mods and it was stuck on verefying breaking ground expantion when i removed it from my folders for a bit it did the same for making history

few days later i tried booting it up again and it was stuck on loading expansions send help :(

Edited by FELIXOFFCIAL
miss click

I've encountered the same problem some time ago, the problem was that I used Kopernicus 1.7.3 in 1.8.1 and it was stuck on the expansions too

Can you show your Gamedata Folder or check if some mods aren't compatible with each other?

7 hours ago, FELIXOFFCIAL said:

2 days ago I tried loading into ksp with some up to date mods and it was stuck on verefying breaking ground expantion when i removed it from my folders for a bit it did the same for making history

few days later i tried booting it up again and it was stuck on loading expansions send help :(

Hi, 

Please read below and link to your logs. 

Hmmm... can you update ksp through steam (if you have the steam version) or through ''not steam'' (because I'm only familiar with the steam version) to 1.11.1? The problem may be that the squad expansion has a different version from the squad

(steam)first you would probably need to update to 1.11.1 if you didn't update it previously, then you could copy your whole ksp folder (with gamedata, saves, ships,...) and move it to somewhere else, then you could delete ksp from steam, then you could reinstall it and then you could delete the new saves, ships,... and replace the stuff with the stuff you had before (if you are/ where using 1.11.1) and you should only keep the new Gamedata folder, but if you do this, please try avoiding deleting stuff like the saves folder because if you would lose it then you would lose all your saves), just replace everything in the new ksp folder with the old ksp folder EXCEPT Gamedata, this should be new

I'm sorry if my reply is the reason of any inconveniences, if this doesn't work then I can't do more to help you ;.;

11 hours ago, FELIXOFFCIAL said:

Those aren't the logs, but if you're using 100% stock you  don't need to post in the modded forum. 

Either way, logs will be needed to find the cause - not a picture of your gamedata folder.

Look for a KSP.log in your root KSP folder (the folder with gamedata, saves etc in it) - that usually contains enough information to start troubleshooting.

Edited by Kielm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.