The latest addition to the KSP Community Team

StarSlay3r

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Ciji (pronounced CG) and I recently joined the Kerbal Space Program Community Team as Sr. Community Manager.

A little bit about myself: I’m originally from Michigan, currently living in California, and will be moving to Seattle, Washington later this year to sit with the Intercept Games team. When it comes to community management and social media management, I’ve been doing this type of work for over 10 years. I’ve been a gamer my entire life, and I even traveled around and competed as a professional gamer in the past. Aside from gaming, I am also into anime, cosplay, and racing/modifying cars. (And before you ask, yes, I own an itasha)

I’ll be on the forums assisting Community Managers @St4rdust and @UomoCapra with supporting the community, delivering KSP updates, and answering questions. I’m very excited to join this awesome community and I look forward to getting to know all of you more!

-Ciji aka “Star”

4 hours ago, KSPStar said:

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Ciji (pronounced CG) and I recently joined the Kerbal Space Program Community Team as Sr. Community Manager.

A little bit about myself: I’m originally from Michigan, currently living in California, and will be moving to Seattle, Washington later this year to sit with the Intercept Games team. When it comes to community management and social media management, I’ve been doing this type of work for over 10 years. I’ve been a gamer my entire life, and I even traveled around and competed as a professional gamer in the past. Aside from gaming, I am also into anime, cosplay, and racing/modifying cars. (And before you ask, yes, I own an itasha)

I’ll be on the forums assisting Community Managers @St4rdust and @UomoCapra with supporting the community, delivering KSP updates, and answering questions. I’m very excited to join this awesome community and I look forward to getting to know all of you more!

-Ciji aka “Star”

Welcome! It nice to see that the diminutive is growing. Welcome! 

Sorry. I meant community.

• 2 months later...