All SAS options unlocked at start - how to fix

I'm starting a new save (updating some mods and using a new playstyle), and I noticed that as soon as I started, my scientist-manned ship was able to use full SAS.

P91jPDj.png

(edit: image got cut off, but Bob's in the command pod)

Between my last save and my current one, I've installed the following mods: ClickThroughBlocker, ToolbarControl, BetterTimeWarp, CTTP, Kopernicus, ModularFlightIntegrator, OPM, ModuleManager.

I also have the following mods: DistantObjectEnhancement, EasyVesselSwitch, EVE (with BoulderCo config), NavBallDockingAlignmentIndicator, PlanetShine, KerbalAlarmClock, Trajectories.

My game settings are as follows:

tKO9uB7.png

SOpVkQq.png

What's causing this, and how can I turn it off?

Edited by AlpacaMall

Huh. At first I thought it was just a problem in sandbox but I can indeed reproduce it in a new career - but so far only if the Making History DLC is not installed (but maybe that's not related and just a random coincidence).

The bugtracker already knows about it:
https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/27169
https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/27162

Edit: yeah, seems to be a coincidence. It also happened once without the DLC. But not always.

3 hours ago, AlpacaMall said:

how can I turn it off?

I don't have a solution for that, though. Maybe inspecting the .sfs file could give a clue. I won't be able to look deeper into it for a while.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.