15 hours ago, The Aziz said:

It just came to my mind, should I keep this going after release or is there a kind soul who will try to finally make a fully working and up-to-date wiki?

KSP 2 wiki exists on Fandom, but it is barebones (and probably crawling with misinformation and outdated info).

4 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

Where did the news of the asteroids come from?

Latest dev blog. It has a picture so it exists.

4 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

KSP 2 wiki exists on Fandom, but it is barebones (and probably crawling with misinformation and outdated info).

I mean... [link snipped by mean moderator] I'm not touching that with a mile long stick.

Edited by Deddly
Please don't link to stuff that breaks the forum rules :)

3 hours ago, The Aziz said:
4 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

I mean... [link snipped by mean moderator] I'm not touching that with a mile long stick

Some of those key phrases surprise me. But anyways, I think that the KSP 2 wiki should probably be filled out after release, as things change around during development and we know very few specifics. 

Edited by Deddly
Please don't link to stuff that breaks the forum rules :)

45 minutes ago, Deddly said:

Couldn't the existing wiki be expanded for KSP2?

The two would have to be separate entities, but it would very good starting point. There will be different parts, stats, locations, etc. between the similar portions of the game (The Kerbol system) to justify a new wiki.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to find this image of Laythe in KSP 2 from one of the dev videos, the only direct image of it we've actually gotten so far from what I can tell, I wonder if they've been hiding it on purpose?Screenshot_20220519-222022_YouTube.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 5:34 AM, The Aziz said:

Pretty sure it's this rhm0rtd.png and it's been known since the very beginning.

Nope! Have a look at 5:42, 7:02, and 7:33. It's definitely a magnetic nozzle, and its use on interstellar ships and the color of its exhaust suggests its fusion. Definitely a new engine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, but they don't show more than we already know (or actually, show too much at all) so I don't see the point of posting them. The fresh Vall picture, on the other hand, shows completely new look of the moon.

16 hours ago, The Aziz said:

Yeah, but they don't show more than we already know (or actually, show too much at all) so I don't see the point of posting them. The fresh Vall picture, on the other hand, shows completely new look of the moon.

Part of me still can’t believe that’s Vall. If it is Vall, I’m really curious to see what Tylo looks like.