My KSP will not load on my new PC...

I bought a new PC yesterday and today i wanted to install KSP on it.  At first i startet KSP in stock and it took like 20 secs. But then i installed some mods and it took like infinite time. But i only have KSPIE and Blueshift Installed... And it stops loading at "Loading Asset Bundle Definition"...

Here's my log:

https://mega.nz/file/xPBi3RCJ#7ZZCpnvQyOGwhLfyVXc84a7MKYoECvWq5ueKOgZ-duU

On 2/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, PalowPower said:

I bought a new PC yesterday and today i wanted to install KSP on it.  At first i startet KSP in stock and it took like 20 secs. But then i installed some mods and it took like infinite time. But i only have KSPIE and Blueshift Installed... And it stops loading at "Loading Asset Bundle Definition"...

Here's my log:

https://mega.nz/file/xPBi3RCJ#7ZZCpnvQyOGwhLfyVXc84a7MKYoECvWq5ueKOgZ-duU

Lots of these in the logs:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'BARISBridge, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'BARISBridge, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

and this

[ERR 17:08:56.749] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'WildBlueTools': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x000e6] in <2afc64dea36946459d4707808bdac511>:0 

It looks like one or more mods aren't installed correctly (or perhaps aren't working for your KSP version?). At a guess, BARIS - I don't know if WBITools is a dependency but that's having issues, too. 

9 hours ago, Kielm said:

Lots of these in the logs:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'BARISBridge, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'BARISBridge, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

and this

[ERR 17:08:56.749] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'WildBlueTools': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x000e6] in <2afc64dea36946459d4707808bdac511>:0 

It looks like one or more mods aren't installed correctly (or perhaps aren't working for your KSP version?). At a guess, BARIS - I don't know if WBITools is a dependency but that's having issues, too. 

I installed the mods like every time and it worked always, but somehow it doesn't works on my new PC. I'm using KSP 1.11 with both dlc's and bought in on steam

Edited by PalowPower

14 hours ago, Kielm said:

Yes, WBITools *is* a dependency for *most* of the WBI suite of mods... possibly some of the other mods by Angel-125 as well.
However, if it IS a dependency for a mod, Angel includes it in that mods' release pacage... So if there are problems regarding WBITools or the BARIS bridge, its generally due to an incorrect mod install.

4 hours ago, PalowPower said:

I installed the mods like every time and it worked always, but somehow it doesn't works on my new PC. I'm using KSP 1.11 with both dlc's and bought in on steam

You say this is a new PC?... so a fresh Windows?
Where is your KSP folder saved? If on your C:\, it *could* be a folder access/write permissions issue. Windows is very protective of letting programs write to certain locations on C:\, specifically, the three Program Files related folder... which just happens to be where Windows *installs* most programs... :roll_eyes:

9 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

You say this is a new PC?... so a fresh Windows?
Where is your KSP folder saved? If on your C:\, it *could* be a folder access/write permissions issue. Windows is very protective of letting programs write to certain locations on C:\, specifically, the three Program Files related folder... which just happens to be where Windows *installs* most programs... :roll_eyes:

Thanks for all you help, but I installed a mod incorrectly an i fixed that. Now it's perfectly working :)

2 hours ago, PalowPower said:

Thanks for all you help, but I installed a mod incorrectly an i fixed that. Now it's perfectly working :)

Ok, no, it doesn't.... I tried it on my LapTop and it isn't even working on it. I even reinstalled KSP so it's pure stock and as expected it doesn't load.... :(

1 hour ago, PalowPower said:

Ok, no, it doesn't.... I tried it on my LapTop and it isn't even working on it. I even reinstalled KSP so it's pure stock and as expected it doesn't load.... :(

If you reinstall through Steam, you have to manually delete as all files in the KSP dir.

Otherwise, will need to see log files

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.