Greetings from Vietnam!

FlamingRocket

Hi, my (English) name is Tony and I'm from Vietnam. Ever since the earliest of my childhood I've been fascinated with space exploration. My biggest dream is to go to the United States and work at a aerospace company (preferably NASA or SpaceX). I discovered this amazing game two years ago and had lots of memorable moments. Still working on how to get past Duna though. I've replied and made some posts here and there so far but I'm wondering what are some must-visit places in the forum? There are so many and it's kinda overwhelming for someone not used to big foreign forums like me :P

Try all the subs and see which ones you like. :) I enjoy seeing what other people build in the Spacecraft Exchange, though I almost never look at the modding subs because I play stock. General Discussions is usually interesting, and the off-topic Lounge is often entertaining. 

Hi Tony, welcome to the forums!   The people here are very friendly and very helpful.  I agree that the Spacecraft Exchange part of this forums is a great place for inspiration and design ideas. You can see all sorts of ships your fellow players have come up with.  :)

• 1 month later...