More realistic KSP experience

jebediahkermann

Hi I am new to the forum and I created the account because I was tired of playing KSP without mods. I want to design rockets such as Starship, Falcon 9 with all their realism, use real fuels, play with planets that have real gravity and appearance. But first of all I couldn't find a real solar system mod that works with 1.10 / 1.11 version. Where can I find these mods (in working order)? I hope KSP 2 will be much more comprehensive and these will not be needed.

ksp 2 will probably not have rss in it's base game, I can't say the same about potential DLCs yet but the stock ksp2 game won't have it, I'm sure

about rss in 1.10/1.11, I sadly can't help you out about this since my only RO install is on 1.8.1

also, welcome to the forums!

You're in luck, I just found this yesterday: KSP 1.11: RSS + All visual mods + All gas giants working (December 2020 update) - YouTube

He made a nice package with all mods, just download and install.

There will be an issue with Kopernicus. You need to replace it with the newest version. Filter the comments on that video by newest, you'll find the discussion and links

For RO, I'm not sure if it works on 1.10/1.11, but maybe Real Fuels does. Check the last couple of pages on those mods in specific, you will probably find a discussion about it.

Edited by JeeF

17 hours ago, JeeF said:

Şanslısınız, bunu dün buldum:  KSP 1.11: RSS + Tüm görsel modlar + Tüm gaz devleri çalışıyor (Aralık 2020 güncellemesi) - YouTube

Tüm modlarla güzel bir paket yaptı, sadece indirin ve kurun.

Kopernicus ile ilgili bir sorun olacak. En yeni sürümle değiştirmeniz gerekiyor. Bu videodaki yorumları en yeniye göre filtreleyin, tartışmayı ve bağlantıları bulacaksınız

İçin RO o 1.10 / 1.11 üzerinde çalışır, ama belki Gerçek Yakıtlar yaparsa, emin değilim. Bu modların son birkaç sayfasını özellikle inceleyin, muhtemelen bununla ilgili bir tartışma bulacaksınız.

Thanks, I will try

I just updated my 1.8,1 RSS/RO/RP-1 game to 1.11.1, there were a couple of minor issues relating to visual mods and the Kerbals’ EVA packs and parachutes were missing (I patched them back with a hanky hack that was at least partially successful) but those are normal teething troubles when version-upping a heavily modded game.

I’d suggest using 1.10.1 though as the inventory and RCS changes that were a big part of 1.11 are actually more of a hindrance than a help for RO or RP-1.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.