Why every probe core has every sas mode in carreer?

I've been playing KSP for 2 years. So far not every probe core had all sas modes. (https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Probe) Yesterday I updated the game to 1.11.1 and I opened my carreer save.  Then I started an unmanned mission to Minmus but I noticed that I have all sas modes on my probe.  It's a bit op but i couldn't find an option in the settings to disable it.

Have you got any idea how to disable it?

(created with google translate so there can be some misspellings)

The  SAS capabilities of the probe cores are also visible in the VAB, if you right click on the part in the parts list at left, and then somehow scroll the extended popup window all the way down.  Opening the wiki in another window is easier.

I see now that @JustJim posted on the bug-tracker that installing the Making History DLC removes the bug.  So those of us who bought M.H., but didn't bother to download the version for KSP 1.11.1, have a workaround.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, Rambow_Ninja94 said:

I believe this is a setting you can disable when you are on the start menu for a save.
Its called "All SAS modes on probes".
Hope it helps.

I can't find that setting, would you explain where it is exactly please ?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.