Docking camera on ASET mod

• 1 month later...

The image link is broken, But I'm guessing that its probably a version bug.
Check that the mod is the right version for the install.
With such little info I can only speculate as to the cause
It may also be a dependency issue or maybe the mod is just for other modders to use and not a standalone mod.
Hope it helps

1 hour ago, Rambow_Ninja94 said:

The image link is broken, But I'm guessing that its probably a version bug.
Check that the mod is the right version for the install.
With such little info I can only speculate as to the cause
It may also be a dependency issue or maybe the mod is just for other modders to use and not a standalone mod.
Hope it helps

sorry, must have removed the image, for the middle of the camera, no longer get arrows, but ;;;;;;;;;;  instead, it must be something I added or not updated, but everything else works

I've had a little look into the mod and it appears to be for other mods to use (not just stock).
As to why only the 1-3 cmd pod has the IVA I also have no clue but it may just be the only capsule coded for it.
Other then that, I don't really know how to solve this one.
Maybe the developers of the mod may know what it is or how to fix it.

im not too concerned about it, later on i may yet repost the image, its not a deal breaker by any means, the mod dev himself has not worked on it for quite a bit.

On 4/9/2021 at 10:37 PM, RW-1 said:

im not too concerned about it, later on i may yet repost the image, its not a deal breaker by any means, the mod dev himself has not worked on it for quite a bit.

Hi, same problem on author's ALCOR lander (which is amazing btw). Was able to fix it by searching through the code files for the ;;; string and replacing with spaces until the Docking cam looked right. YMMV.

Cheers

On 4/11/2021 at 4:42 AM, alastoroz said:

Hi, same problem on author's ALCOR lander (which is amazing btw). Was able to fix it by searching through the code files for the ;;; string and replacing with spaces until the Docking cam looked right. YMMV.

Cheers

Cool! I'll try that!

Do you remember which one you found it in?

Edited by RW-1

On 4/12/2021 at 9:16 PM, RW-1 said:

Cool! I'll try that!

Do you remember which one you found it in?

Hi, for me it was GameData\ASET\ASET_Props\MFDs\ALCORMFD60x30\ALCORtarget60x30.txt (as a starting point, there may be other/different files) and on review it looks like I went with setting the font color to transparent, not replacing with spaces as previously suggested.

ie [#FF880000] replacing [#FF8800FF] wherever unwanted chars were appearing

11 hours ago, alastoroz said:

Hi, for me it was GameData\ASET\ASET_Props\MFDs\ALCORMFD60x30\ALCORtarget60x30.txt (as a starting point, there may be other/different files) and on review it looks like I went with setting the font color to transparent, not replacing with spaces as previously suggested.

ie [#FF880000] replacing [#FF8800FF] wherever unwanted chars were appearing

Good to know, thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.