[1.12.x] Kopernicus Stable branch (Last Updated February 12th, 2024)

R-T-B

Using GU 1.2 with OPM and MPE, I get the following infinite loop of errors in my KSP.log. Simply removing GU fixes this. It looks like it's not enjoying a second star?

Spoiler

[EXC 14:31:04.962] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)
[EXC 14:31:04.978] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.GetNearest (CelestialBody body) (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.GetBrightest (CelestialBody body) (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.AtmosphereLightPatch (CelestialBody body) (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.LateUpdate () (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Edited by Frostiken

On 2/21/2022 at 2:36 PM, Frostiken said:

Using GU 1.2 with OPM and MPE, I get the following infinite loop of errors in my KSP.log. Simply removing GU fixes this. It looks like it's not enjoying a second star?

Hide contents

[EXC 14:31:04.962] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)
[EXC 14:31:04.978] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.GetNearest (CelestialBody body) (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.GetBrightest (CelestialBody body) (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.AtmosphereLightPatch (CelestialBody body) (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.LateUpdate () (at <e90caa9144f34b86b8d2ba8e09e1bd7c>:0)

Hello.

If you have not solved this, a complete KSP.log may help me diagnose.  I do not know why you would get that error, I have tested GU and it works for me.  Very curious.  Does it do it without MPE?

Edited by R-T-B

@R-T-BR-T-B released this

New in this latest version release-83:

1.) A new parameter useful for infopane modders (like the awesome PlanetInfoPlus) has been added to Kopernicus_Config.cfg. Shouldn't need any touching by end users, but documented just in case. The parameter is boolean HandleHomeworldAtmosphericUnitDisplay, default true. Will be autoadded by upgrade pipeline.

2.) Some minor performance enhancing measures for the KopernicusWatchdog were added, to ensure we aren't setting it's orbit constantly when not needed.

Known Bugs:

1.) Not exactly a bug, but worth mentioning: The Kopernicus_Config.cfg file is rewritten when the game exits. This means any edits made while playing the game will not be preserved. Edit the file only with the game exited, please.

2.) At interstellar ranges, heat can sometimes behave strangely, sometimes related to map zoom (be careful zooming out). It is best to turn off part heating when traveling far far away.

3.) When zooming out all the way out in map view at interstellar ranges, the navbal furthermore sometimes behaves oddly. We are working on this and nmonitoring all the interstellar bugs actively.

4.) 1.) Very Old craft files may complain about a missing module. This is a cosmetic error and can be ignored. Reload and re-save the craft to remove the error.

Known Caveats:

1.) The 1.12.x release series works on 1.12.x,1.11.x,1.10.x, and 1.9.x. The 1.8 release is for 1.8.x.

2.) Mutlistar Solar panel support requires an additonal config file, attatched to release.

3.) If you use the "AddWatchdog.cfg" file, A fake celestial body isthen used to fix the distant landing-gear sinking bug. This body is called "KopernicusWatchdog" and will a.) intentionally keep it's distance from you at all times and is b.) invisible. The body is usually hidden from in game processes, but this is new territory having to use another moving celestial to correct a bug, so there may be side effects. Also, Principia does not work with this fix at this time, unfortunately. Those users may try "MakingLessHistory" mod, the old workaround.

4.) When using the ultra/atlas shader, ocean effect customization (color etc) is unreliable. Please use only high shader level (shader level 2) or lower if working with stock ocean effects. This does not effect scatterer or other ocean rendering mods.

14 hours ago, R-T-B said:

Hello.

If you have not solved this, a complete KSP.log may help me diagnose.  I do not know why you would get that error, I have tested GU and it works for me.  Very curious.  Does it do it without MPE?

Hey, sorry for not getting back to you, I had a second support channel through GU I closed but forgot about this one.

The issue was 100% mine, GU's downloadable files really screwed with the file structure kind of making an unnecessary workload to install it correctly. I had things out of order. Sorry for wasting your time!

2 hours ago, Frostiken said:

Hey, sorry for not getting back to you, I had a second support channel through GU I closed but forgot about this one.

The issue was 100% mine, GU's downloadable files really screwed with the file structure kind of making an unnecessary workload to install it correctly. I had things out of order. Sorry for wasting your time!

Don't worry about it.  Glad you got it fixed!

1 hour ago, Naeth Kerman said:

KSRSS has been coming up with a warning and the system isn't loading.

if needed I can present a picture of my GameData, and If you need other logs, please tell me.

KSP Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14cGjWz8uiKXAyMD88q4qMrqfjFS2xKtf/view?usp=sharing

You got the right logfile, that should be enough.  I'll take a look right now and edit this with what I find.

EDIT with findings:

These are the main errors that seemingly start an error cascade:

[EXC 19:38:17.636] ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
	System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
	KSPe.IO.Hierarchy`1+<>c[T].<calculateTypeRoot>b__10_0 (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) (at <9f7cd9a529194dc4a60f3cf218f8503b>:0)
	System.Linq.Enumerable+<SelectManyIterator>d__167`3[TSource,TCollection,TResult].MoveNext () (at <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0)
	System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () (at <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0)
	System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Boolean& found) (at <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0)
	System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) (at <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0)
	KSPe.IO.Hierarchy`1[T].calculateTypeRoot () (at <9f7cd9a529194dc4a60f3cf218f8503b>:0)
	KSPe.IO.Hierarchy`1[T].CalculateTypeRoot () (at <9f7cd9a529194dc4a60f3cf218f8503b>:0)
	KSPe.IO.Hierarchy`1[T]..ctor (KSPe.IO.Hierarchy hierarchy) (at <9f7cd9a529194dc4a60f3cf218f8503b>:0)
	KSPe.IO.Hierarchy`1[T]..cctor () (at <9f7cd9a529194dc4a60f3cf218f8503b>:0)
	Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'KSPe.IO.Hierarchy`1' threw an exception.
	KSPe.Util.SystemTools+Assembly+Loader`1[T].TryPath (System.String path, System.String[] subdirs) (at <9f7cd9a529194dc4a60f3cf218f8503b>:0)
	KSPe.Util.SystemTools+Assembly+Loader`1[T]..ctor (System.String[] subdirs) (at <9f7cd9a529194dc4a60f3cf218f8503b>:0)
	DistantObject.Startup.Awake () (at <e30ec9083ad44f3d8c362bd51ed054ea>:0)
	UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
	AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
	AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
	<LoadObjects>d__90:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
	<CreateDatabase>d__71:MoveNext()
	GameDatabase:StartLoad()
	<LoadSystems>d__11:MoveNext()
	LoadingScreen:Start()

[EXC 19:38:58.580] Add to mod list threw an exception in loading SigmaDimensions, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 

[EXC 19:45:13.893] [ModuleManager] Post run call threw an exception in loading SigmaDimensions, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at ModuleManager.PostPatchLoader+<Run>d__16.MoveNext () [0x00538] in <a0f9d7e5c0864d32839c501c53536c2a>:0 

From that, we can infer that something is wrong with either KSPe (unsure what that is, I think something from @Lisias?) and SigmaDimensions.  If I had to guess, I'd say something is out of date, and I'd start by making sure SigmaDimensions is up to date.

Either way, it's not Koperncius.  Kopernicus is simply reporting that you've got instability that may affect the mods ability to operate.

I've pinged KSPe's author above in case they know more.

Edited by R-T-B

6 minutes ago, Naeth Kerman said:

Thank you very much, been a problem for a while. Was wondering what was happening

Well just because it's not my fault doesn't mean I won't try to help.  I've pinged a few people.  Start with updating SigmaDimensions and seeing if that helps though.  I think you can find it here:

https://github.com/Sigma88/Sigma-Dimensions

Also, you do have an up to date Kopernicus?  If not that never hurts.

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/

Grab them from "releases" under each projects main page.

EDIT:

This error here suggests Kopernicus needs reinstalling as well, it seems to be missing Kopernicus.parser.dll

[ERR 19:38:15.890] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'SigmaDimensions': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x000e6] in <cd473063d3a2482f8d93d388d0c95035>:0 

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000014 (from typeref, class/assembly Kopernicus.IParserEventSubscriber, Kopernicus.Parser, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)

System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100003c (from typeref, class/assembly Kopernicus.Configuration.BaseLoader, Kopernicus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)

Maybe there are two conflicting Kopernicus.Parser.dlls?  If you find it still doesn't work after reintalling those, try removing any duplicates.  You only need one.  (You can just do a file search for "Kopernicus.Parser" in your gamedata)

Edited by R-T-B

40 minutes ago, R-T-B said:

Well just because it's not my fault doesn't mean I won't try to help.  I've pinged a few people.  Start with updating SigmaDimensions and seeing if that helps though.  I think you can find it here:

Turns out my Sigma Dimensions was for 1.3.1, Worked just fine after updating

Edited by Naeth Kerman
specification

4 hours ago, R-T-B said:

From that, we can infer that something is wrong with either KSPe (unsure what that is, I think something from @Lisias?) and SigmaDimensions.  If I had to guess, I'd say something is out of date, and I'd start by making sure SigmaDimensions is up to date.

Either way, it's not Koperncius.  Kopernicus is simply reporting that you've got instability that may affect the mods ability to operate.

I've pinged KSPe's author above in case they know more.

Hi!

KSPe is a bag of tricks and stunts I use on my Add'ons, and this thing relies heavily on Reflection and Assembly loading for some key features.

Problem: the Reflection and Assembly Loading are the very things that a bug on the Assembly Loader screws up when triggered. When you try to load an Assembly on KSP and the loading fails, something gets screwed inside the Assembly Loader and from this point, everything trying to use that features I mentioned will bork as the Assembly were not loaded or findable (no matter if the thing was loaded, or was loadable).

90% of the troublemakers can be detected by looking for the FIRST occurrence of something like this:

[ERR 13:01:28.810] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading '<Assembly Name>': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x000e6] in <a1ca58b5ca7140639de29a81de5e3f32>:0

This usually tells you who inadvertently triggered the Assembly Loader bug by trying to loading a DLL that doesn't exists or have some problem (as faulty dependencies or compiled on the wrong C# version).

I had detected some other triggers for the problem (as trying to link against missing symbols - when the code being loaded tries to access a function, property or variable not available on an Assembly that was loaded), but I'm guessing that about 90% of the problems can be diagnosed by looking for the first occurence of the  System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException entry on the KSP.log.

Cheers!

Edited by Lisias
tyops, as usulla…

Hi, 

decided i would try out the outer planets mod and as kopernicus was required i installed it. Everything is ok apart from shadows, everything is quite dark (refer to attached pics). I did a little trawling and this seems to be a ongoing issues for some yes no? is there a fix? Obviously not 100 percent sure if kopernicus is the issue but thats my educated guess.

with kopernicus and opm

hTx2rUS.png

without 

n9FfOzp.png

modlist: 

Airplane Plus (AirplanePlus 26.5)
All Tweak (AllTweak 0.7)
Astrogator (Astrogator v0.10.3)
Astronomer's Visual Pack (AstronomersVisualPack 3:v4.12)
Astronomer's Visual Pack-8k Textures (AVP-8kTextures v1.12)
B9 Aerospace Procedural Wings - Fork (B9-PWings-Fork 3:0.43.0.10)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v2.19.0)
Breaking Ground (BreakingGround-DLC 1.7.1)
Camera Tools continued (CameraTools v1.20.0)
Celestial Body Science Editor (CelestialBodyScienceEditor 12.0)
Chatterer (Chatterer 0.9.99)
ClickThrough Blocker (ClickThroughBlocker 1:0.1.10.17)
CommNet Relays (ContractConfigurator-CommNetRelays v2.1.0)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit v5.2.0.0)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 1.4.2)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 1:3.4.4)
Community Terrain Texture Pack (CommunityTerrainTexturePack 1:1.0.4)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 1.30.5)
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations Reborn (ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation 2:3.7.3)
Cryo Tanks (CryoTanks 1.6.4)
Cryo Tanks Core (CryoTanks-Core 1.6.4)
Cryogenic Engines (CryoEngines 1:2.0.6)
Cryogenic Engines - Near Future Aeronautics (CryoEngines-NFAero 2.0.6)
Custom Barn Kit (CustomBarnKit 1.1.22.0)
Custom Pre Launch Checks (CustomPreLaunchChecks 1.8.1.1)
Deployable Engines Plugin (DeployableEngines 1.3.1)
Distant Object Enhancement /L (DistantObject v2.1.1.6)
Distant Object Enhancement /L default config (DistantObject-default v2.1.1.6)
Dynamic Battery Storage (DynamicBatteryStorage 2:2.2.5.0)
Easy Vessel Switch (EVS) (EasyVesselSwitch 2.3)
Engine Lighting (EngineLighting 1.5.1)
Environmental Visual Enhancements Redux (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 3:1.11.6.1)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.17)
Firespitter Resources config (FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.17)
Flight Manager for Reusable Stages (FMRS) Continued (FMRSContinued 1.2.9.2)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 1.3.0)
HullcamVDS Continued (HullcamVDSContinued 0.2.2)
Kerbal Actuators (KerbalActuators v1.8.4)
Kerbal Attachment System (KAS 1.10)
Kerbal Konstructs (KerbalKonstructs v1.8.3.0)
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems (KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.6.14)
Kerbal Reusability Expansion (SpaceXLegs 2.9.2)
Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier (Kopernicus 2:release-1.12.1-83)
kOS: Scriptable Autopilot System (kOS 1:1.3.2.0)
KSP Recall (KSP-Recall v0.2.2.1)
MechJeb 2 (MechJeb2 2.12.3.0)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.10.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.2.1)
Near Future Aeronautics (NearFutureAeronautics 2.1.1)
Near Future Construction (NearFutureConstruction 1.3.1)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 1.2.3)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 1.2.3)
Near Future Exploration (NearFutureExploration 1.1.2)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 1:0.7.1)
Near Future Launch Vehicles (NearFutureLaunchVehicles 2.2.0)
Near Future Propulsion (NearFuturePropulsion 1.3.5)
Near Future Solar (NearFutureSolar 1.3.2)
Near Future Solar Core (NearFutureSolar-Core 1.3.2)
Near Future Spacecraft (NearFutureSpacecraft 1.4.3)
Omega's Stockalike Structures: No Textures Required (StockalikeStructures 0.0.12)
Outer Planets Mod (OuterPlanetsMod 2:2.2.10)
PlanetShine (PlanetShine 0.2.6.6)
PlanetShine - Default configuration (PlanetShine-Config-Default 0.2.6.6)
Probes Before Crew [PBC] (ProbesBeforeCrew 2.93)
Procedural Fairings (ProceduralFairings 1:v6.2)
Real Plume (RealPlume 2:v13.3.2)
Real Plume - Stock Configs (RealPlume-StockConfigs v4.0.8)
RecoveryController (RecoveryController 0.0.4.1)
ReStock (ReStock 1.4.3)
ReStock+ (ReStockPlus 1.4.3)
scatterer (Scatterer 3:v0.0831)
Scatterer Default Config (Scatterer-config 3:v0.0831)
Scatterer Sunflare (Scatterer-sunflare 3:v0.0831)
SmokeScreen - Extended FX Plugin (SmokeScreen 2.8.14.0)
Stock Waterfall Effects (StockWaterfallEffects 0.6.3)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux (StationPartsExpansionRedux 2.0.6)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux - Internal Spaces (StationPartsExpansionRedux-IVAs 2.0.6)
Structural Tubing Restructured (StructuralTubing 1.0.8.1)
Toolbar Controller (ToolbarController 1:0.1.9.6)
Trajectories (Trajectories v2.4.3)
TUFX (TUFX 1.0.2.3)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.4.6.8)
TweakScale Companion for ReStockPlus (TweakScaleCompanion-ReStockPlus v1.1.0.0)
Waterfall - Restock (WaterfallRestock 0.2.3)
Waterfall Core (Waterfall 0.8.1)
Zero MiniAVC (ZeroMiniAVC 1:1.1.2.4)

Uh oh ... I just tried another game (same install as before) and on reload a craft dropped from a height again. This is in OPM, no interstellar range. So the drop from height still does not appear to be fixed. Just maybe a bit?

On 3/4/2022 at 12:14 AM, shimmy00 said:

Uh oh ... I just tried another game (same install as before) and on reload a craft dropped from a height again. This is in OPM, no interstellar range. So the drop from height still does not appear to be fixed. Just maybe a bit?

If you have a log from this, I'd very much appreciate it.  I suspect a floating point error of some kind...  but don't know for sure.

On 3/3/2022 at 2:31 AM, FDAUT said:

Hi, 

decided i would try out the outer planets mod and as kopernicus was required i installed it. Everything is ok apart from shadows, everything is quite dark (refer to attached pics). I did a little trawling and this seems to be a ongoing issues for some yes no? is there a fix? Obviously not 100 percent sure if kopernicus is the issue but thats my educated guess.

with kopernicus and opm

Yes shadows are an ongoing issue.  I would suggest scatterer with long distance shadows on until I figure out how to fix them.

On that note, new release:

@R-T-BR-T-B released this

New in this latest version release-84:

1.) The bug where quickloads would sometimes cause the KSC to sink, requiring yet another quickload to fix, has been patched (finally).

Known Bugs:

1.) Not exactly a bug, but worth mentioning: The Kopernicus_Config.cfg file is rewritten when the game exits. This means any edits made while playing the game will not be preserved. Edit the file only with the game exited, please.

2.) At interstellar ranges, heat can sometimes behave strangely, sometimes related to map zoom (be careful zooming out). It is best to turn off part heating when traveling far far away.

3.) When zooming out all the way out in map view at interstellar ranges, the navbal furthermore sometimes behaves oddly. We are working on this and nmonitoring all the interstellar bugs actively.

4.) 1.) Very Old craft files may complain about a missing module. This is a cosmetic error and can be ignored. Reload and re-save the craft to remove the error.

Known Caveats:

1.) The 1.12.x release series works on 1.12.x,1.11.x,1.10.x, and 1.9.x. The 1.8 release is for 1.8.x.

2.) Mutlistar Solar panel support requires an additonal config file, attatched to release.

3.) If you use the "AddWatchdog.cfg" file, A fake celestial body isthen used to fix the distant landing-gear sinking bug. This body is called "KopernicusWatchdog" and will a.) intentionally keep it's distance from you at all times and is b.) invisible. The body is usually hidden from in game processes, but this is new territory having to use another moving celestial to correct a bug, so there may be side effects. Also, Principia does not work with this fix at this time, unfortunately. Those users may try "MakingLessHistory" mod, the old workaround.

4.) When using the ultra/atlas shader, ocean effect customization (color etc) is unreliable. Please use only high shader level (shader level 2) or lower if working with stock ocean effects. This does not effect scatterer or other ocean rendering mods.

Hi. first attempt at submitting a bug report so pls bear with us!

Every time we try to use Kopernicus with a planet pack, we receive the below error message. Saved files will not load.

The KSP.log it says to send is ~41mb so we uploaded it to wetransfer along with the .configcache file and the Logs/Kopernicus folder

https://we.tl/t-43Dmp38YdX

If anyone can help or advise, we'd greatly appreciate it. Ty

HfQKhdG.png

@R-T-B the camera position, upon returning to the Space Center scene, changed with R84. The camera is higher up now and points down more, i.e. it's not the typical "isometric" view of the space center.

Definitely not game-breaking, but just thought I'd note. Also, I'm using JNSQ if that matters.

11 hours ago, modus said:

That all works fine for me. Assuming you installed everything correctly your log will have to be checked (by someone smarter than me:D).

Thanks for checking! I'm wondering if EVE+Bolderco could be causing the problem? I also could not find any good installation instructions for Kopernicus so i just dropped it into GameData like for most other mods. So that could be the issue as well?

12 hours ago, modus said:

That all works fine for me. Assuming you installed everything correctly your log will have to be checked (by someone smarter than me:D).

Okay, figured out my problem. I hadn't put the ModularFlightIntegrator Folder into GameData. Now it works! Thanks for your help!

Kopernicus should be in Gamedata like other mods but to be sure, maybe you can post a screenshot of your Gamedatafolder?

Ok, didn't see your other post:D glad you figured it out!

Edited by modus
Ninja

9 hours ago, caipi said:

I'm also using JNSQ and I can confirm the change in camera position with R84.

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot49lja7.png

screenshot5kpkpp.png

I believe this is a side effect of the change that fixed the "sinking KSC bug."

I'm not sure I can fix it without restoring the sinking KSC on quicksave-load.  Thoughts?  Which is worse?

Edited by R-T-B