KSP 2 Should be Made for Consoles ASAP

16 minutes ago, PlutoISaPlanet said:

I hear you I just like the accesebility of consoles and I have never owned a pc. I know nothing about them, which is why I stay away from them and a lot of peopel are like that. 

Btw 1000 for a PC is a lot

Aaaah, no worries. When you said "most console players", you meant to say "I". Consoles are consoles; PCs are PCs. There is no merit in going further!!!!

I'm a casual gamer and really not prepared to spend £1000 on a pc  to play a game. I wouldn't use a pc as I'm an old fart and detest the things. Console...turn on on and start playing without worrying about updates and drivers etc etc. If ksp2 doesn't get a console release it won't be the end of my life. I got other stuff I can do. 

18 minutes ago, ConArt70 said:

I'm a casual gamer and really not prepared to spend £1000 on a pc  to play a game. I wouldn't use a pc as I'm an old fart and detest the things. Console...turn on on and start playing without worrying about updates and drivers etc etc. If ksp2 doesn't get a console release it won't be the end of my life. I got other stuff I can do. 

I like your way of thinking

2 minutes ago, PlutoISaPlanet said:

how you think KSP 2 will differ on all platforms?

If the game will ship on PS4/XB1, these versions will definitely have some cuts. Other than that, I don't know if any of the versions need to be different. PC will have mods and opportunity for better performance, so it can be made to play differently, but out of the box, it will probably be the same as PS5/XBSX versions. Odds are, even UI will be the same, since the game is now built from start to be cross-platform, and if you'll want to play with controller on PC, you shouldn't see any difference at all.

Just now, K^2 said:

If the game will ship on PS4/XB1, these versions will definitely have some cuts. Other than that, I don't know if any of the versions need to be different. PC will have mods and opportunity for better performance, so it can be made to play differently, but out of the box, it will probably be the same as PS5/XBSX versions. Odds are, even UI will be the same, since the game is now built from start to be cross-platform, and if you'll want to play with controller on PC, you shouldn't see any difference at all.

Yeah, ksp 2 on x box 1 and ps4 will most likely be fascinating to put it lightly.