all planes I make veer to the left after lifting off and fall apart

Generally speaking this is caused by the landing gear not being aligned straight up and down. (Use the Angle Snap mode when placing them on the craft.) Or it can be a case of them being too small, too large, or having the wrong settings.

Pictures of the craft are the best way to get help when asking questions.

2 hours ago, scottycool64 said:

every time i make a plane, after lifting off it veers to the left and most of it explodes off. center of mass, thrust, and aerodynamics are all lines up and centered, please help

pictures pls? Take a screenshot in ksp  and download it into ur folder. Then go to imgur.com/upload and find your picture. Either send the imgur link or enlarge the picture, right click on it and click on copy image link. Here you can click on insert image from url and paste that thing and it will show up something like this. (This is a picture after my first docking).f96Fvfu.png

I kinda have a similar problem: many (not all) of my planes pitch up very aggressively when I press S, and just do a full cobra, a stall, and you know the rest. I’ve tried reducing the authority of the pitching elevons, engine gimballing, and still seems to happen randomly. Could be related to the reaction wheels I have inside?

1 hour ago, The Blazer said:

I kinda have a similar problem: many (not all) of my planes pitch up very aggressively when I press S, and just do a full cobra, a stall, and you know the rest. I’ve tried reducing the authority of the pitching elevons, engine gimballing, and still seems to happen randomly. Could be related to the reaction wheels I have inside?

1) Good job on the diagnostics.

2) Post a pic with the CoM and CoL indicators turned on in the editor.

3) It could be the reaction wheels (I don't use them on planes), but it's more likely an aerodynamic issue. There's probably something very draggy up front, and when you depart a bit from prograde, it turns into a massive lever arm and flips the plane over. The stock CoL indicator doesn't show this, which is why I use CorrectCoL (link in my sig).

4) You've got SAS turned on to stabilize the plane, right?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.