dogecoin???

harrisjosh2711

10 hours ago, munlander1 said:

I have been thinking about buying into it but I am waiting for the price to settle back down.

That's unlikely to happen any time soon. Breaking the $.056 mark was an indicatior as over 2 billion doge sold at that price 2 days ago. (Which was a steal considering it hit  above .080 today) Those positions are no longer a threat to retreat, which should drive the price higher.  And then we have Elon pumping it, who just so happens to need a fresh supply of wealthy young people who can afford, and are willing, to put down 500k on a trip to mars. Its pretty out there (risky). But so was every great investment that came along risk = reward.

3 hours ago, YNM said:

If you have balls of steel and a keen eye I suggest finding other things to play with. (or maybe this one if it ever recurs.)

Before doge I averaged around .5-2% return trading a day, which isn't bad. Im up 162% in the last week on doge. If it hits $1 my life is changed forever.  Not saying thats gonna happen. Buts its worth the risk from my perspective. Im not betting my retirement. Plus I have stop losses set up at 10%. I've been in since .032. 

This is not financial advice. Im telling u what I have done, not what u should do. Do your due diligence before investing in anything! 

Edited by harrisjosh2711

23 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

If it hits $1 my life is changed forever.

The problem isn't whether it hits a certain point or not, the question is whether you can actually fly off the waves before it crashes into the beach (again).

49 minutes ago, YNM said:

The problem isn't whether it hits a certain point or not, the question is whether you can actually fly off the waves before it crashes into the beach (again).

The markets adapted to elons tweets quickly. The hyper spikes followed by deep crashes only occurred the first two times. Its been holding to a new floor price daily. My primary concern is one account holds 33 billion doge coin. Which is strange to be in a single wallet. There's quite alot of speculation that elon owns it, but zero proof. He did state on Twitter last year, in April, that "doge was his favorite cryto". Who ever owns it stacked up in November. In any case, a sell off of that amount would decimate the value. Its not a concern in the short term because only fools are selling doge right now. But certainly makes me very suspicious of its long term viability. The fact its inflationary helps but.....

Edited by harrisjosh2711

51 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

The markets adapted to elons tweets quickly. The hyper spikes followed by deep crashes only occurred the first two times. Its been holding to a new floor price daily. 

Cryptomarkets can be built as quickly as they fall. I knew some guy who tried to do like... what was it... SNX or something. There was also like some kinda wallet-issued stuff and such and such... Swap something ? Sushi ? idk.

Like I said, it's not about riding the wave itself, but it's about how to fly from there.

Also, elon isn't entirely blind to markets - he did Paypal, after all.

Edited by YNM

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.