EVA jetpack not working properly.

Hi there, playing on a slightly modified version of KSP 1.11 and I just discovered a huge problem. When I go EVA with my kerbals and turn on their thrusters they refuse to "stabilise". No matter what I do they keep spinning and controls are set to their horizon. Flying in this state is pretty much impossible and almost killed few of my kerbals.

Thanks for any help

• 1 month later...

I cant say much without a mod list, But id assume either your camera is broken (press c while on eva to fix), or you have a large craft.
For both options there are many solutions, but the simplest one is just to use timewarp (which kills the rotation).

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 12:04 AM, TenJakub said:

Hi there, playing on a slightly modified version of KSP 1.11 and I just discovered a huge problem. When I go EVA with my kerbals and turn on their thrusters they refuse to "stabilise". No matter what I do they keep spinning and controls are set to their horizon. Flying in this state is pretty much impossible and almost killed few of my kerbals.

Thanks for any help

How did you solve it?

Camera suggestion is good one, it’s easier on chase mode I find. However, this happened to me the other day and the only fix was to reload the save, suggesting a bug of some sort maybe.

On 5/1/2021 at 2:44 PM, FruitGoose said:

Camera suggestion is good one, it’s easier on chase mode I find. However, this happened to me the other day and the only fix was to reload the save, suggesting a bug of some sort maybe.

It keeps happening to me every time I reload the same and the game... :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.