Have you seen the new KSP 2 emojis?

I still like the classic :)

But the upgraded classic... :happy:Is still epic! These would look very good animated ;p

A falling kerb would be hilarious :grin:

Edited by Spaceman.Spiff

IMHO I think the eyes are a little small?  Hard to make out on a laptop screen.  They also look a little angled from the top, so not a fan yet.

I feel that I should a stickler!  WHY NO FEMALE EMOJI FACES?  This is an oversight as bad as Val not having a visor on the menu screen when she first was introduced, or female kerbals not even having tongues for ages!

I have to agree that they're not really as readable::grin: vs. :D, for example. At a glance, you can much easier tell that the low-res, brown haired, not-really-much-like-a-Kerbal-at-all emoticon is grinning rather than, say, grimacing. And yeah, where's the female Kerbals? Still having to fight to get representation after all these years. :(:sad:

11 hours ago, UomoCapra said:

Have you checked out the new KSP 2  emojis available in this forum?

Yes, I have :D!

And they are great!!:happy:

9 hours ago, Sky Kerman said:

:happy::grin:

I like them a lot better!

;p;.;

New Jeb stop picking on old Jeb

Lol :joy:

2 hours ago, RyanRising said:

I have to agree that they're not really as readable::grin: vs. :D, for example. At a glance, you can much easier tell that the low-res, brown haired, not-really-much-like-a-Kerbal-at-all emoticon is grinning rather than, say, grimacing. And yeah, where's the female Kerbals? Still having to fight to get representation after all these years. :(:sad:

I was wondering about this for a long time.