Do you love your kerbals?

JIMMY_the_DOG

Do you love your kerbals?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love your kerbals?

• I treasure them as gold!
    • Yes I do, I am sad when one goes K.I.A. (sobs)
    • They are there, doesnt really matter
    • They are my guinea pigs!
    • I kill kerbals for fun- you better not pick this!

17 minutes ago, YNM said:

Hey now, you either kill kerbals or you don't kill them at all...

I guess yeah/ uh no

17 minutes ago, YNM said:

Will just say that giving them names is too much.

NO GILBERT!!! NOOOOOOO argh I should've put that heatsheid there! (sobs) or...    NO 0903294!!! NOOOOOOO Arughhhh!! i should've added that heatshield!!

you decide

23 minutes ago, Misguided Kerbal said:

So far in my save I've only killed two kerbals who died while I was testing out a shuttle design.

Well, If I didn't have revert to launch/VAB then I'd be a kerbslautherer.  I dont mean to, but take for example  Jedsy kerman, who crashed a about 100 m/s ish

trying to land and terrain. Nose gear broke off and he was K.I.A. I am so sad when they..... die .....(sobs) that I have on Kerbal respawner. 

I include extra seats for them, give them a launch escape system, redundant systems, extra ∆v, include life support, always include a way to return to kerbin or to the nearest station, and I even keep the G-forces low during launch and reentry
I'd say I look after them well

3 hours ago, Wanwood said:

I'd say I look after them well

Good.

I try to treat my kerbals as pets if you will, but then there is the occasional death

1 minute ago, STORMPILOTkerbalkind said:

I you don’t want to be angry, don’t read the hidden message.

Reveal hidden contents

I launch my Kerbals out of cannons, and put seats on missiles for them to ride.

oh mah gowsh

On 2/11/2021 at 11:44 AM, kerbiloid said:

As any property it must be kept safe when possible.

Except if it's a stock inventory...

A failed mission is still a bummer, though. It means 1) back to the drawing board and 2) if in career then that costed money.

22 minutes ago, JIMMY_the_DOG said:

I'm confused by what you mean, you mean the limitations of how much you like your kerbals?

From Wikipedia:

A statute of limitations, known in civil law systems as a prescriptive period, is a law passed by a legislative body to set the maximum time after an event within which legal proceedings may be initiated.[1]

When the time which is specified in a statute of limitations passes, a claim might no longer be filed or, if it is filed, it may be subject to dismissal if the defense against that claim is raised that the claim is time-barred as having been filed after the statutory limitations period. When a statute of limitations expires in a criminal case, the courts no longer have jurisdiction. Most crimes that have statutes of limitations are distinguished from serious crimes because these claims may be brought at any time.[2]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.