Purchase question.

8 minutes ago, Brainiac515 said:

That guy not only one to purchase multiple versions when just trying to update... I have done it to and tried to contact support dozens of times over the years but they just ignore my emails. Have yet to get a single response back.

Did you read the voted answer above?  Or are you asking about another issue not related to the problem described in your thread?

4 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Did you read the voted answer above?  Or are you asking about another issue not related to the problem described in your thread?

Not sure exactly what you are talking about sorry. The only voted answer in this thread tells how to download which I got... You have to download all over again. But I just comment that I have multiple ksp games now because its not very clear on the website and apparently I am not the only one. I have tried contacting support dozens of times since 2015 when it first happened and they never answer me. Is there a way to talk to someone? I have tried for over 5 years to get that money back... makes no sense why you let someone buy multiple games if you cant use more then one at a time? Not like you can gift to people.... :(

Have you actually purchased the game multiple times or have you just downloaded it multiple times?   I’ve used the store version since 2012 and once I log into my account there I can down load the version of my choice.    Yes, there is an updater/patcher to span versions too.  

Yes multiple purchases. Here is screenshot as proof. Screenshot by Lightshot (prnt.sc). I pay 30$ then update come out and I pay 40$ again . Not easy to know where it is. You need to go to account info and download there but I didn't know that! Why would you let someone buy game again with no warning if they already have it like Steve said in above post on page 1?

On 2/9/2021 at 6:30 PM, Brainiac515 said:

Yes multiple purchases. Here is screenshot as proof. Screenshot by Lightshot (prnt.sc). I pay 30$ then update come out and I pay 40$ again . Not easy to know where it is. You need to go to account info and download there but I didn't know that! Why would you let someone buy game again with no warning if they already have it like Steve said in above post on page 1?

Thank you for addressing your concern. In order to find a resolution to your concern we would ask that you send an email to [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.