KSP problem with camera near ships (also problem with ships randomly exploding).

Hi y'all, hope your having a great Wednesday.

I have not been playing KSP for a while so I returned to the game and stumbled across two new problems. Here they are:

1: sometimes, I will scroll close to a vehicle  and then even when the camera is not touching the ship, the ship disappears. I googled the problem and found almost nobody else with this problem. I have only one mod: BDarmoury. Is it maybe this being the problem?

2: I landed a craft on the Mun with some kerbals to start a new Mun base.  Then I launched the next vessel to the Mun.  All was well until the vessel got around 100KM from the other vessel landed on the surface. There the ground vessel blew up without warning. I tried again, this time with no time warp. No luck. The ground ship blew up and I have still not found the source.

If anyone out there could help me with the problem that would be really  Nice.

Thank you and take care.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.