Stuck on "Loading Expansions"

I am on version 1.9.0 and I keep getting stuck on the loading screen while it says "Loading Expansions"

Here's the console error. If you need the log file I can give it to you.

3DlFTu0.png

No idea why this is happening but I am using CKAN with quite the amount of mods.

I solved it

I just re-installed some of the mods and it worked.

Edited by Derpywolf17

Bleeding edge is actually my eternal testing ground.

People were advising it for a while because it was the only one to support 1.11.1, but now we have stable doing that as well, so you should really use it:

Kopernicus is clearly broken, but that by itself wouldn't tend to cause the game to stop loading- it would just not load whatever planet mods you have installed. The exception is much more likely to be the cause, to track down what caused it and how to fix it you'll need to provide the logs:

Follow this guide to find the log files and what to do with them so others can take a look- please don't copy and paste them straight into the forums as that's a real pain to look at on a PC, let alone a tablet or phone.

On 2/10/2021 at 11:20 PM, Derpywolf17 said:

I am on version 1.9.0 and I keep getting stuck on the loading screen while it says "Loading Expansions"

Here's the console error. If you need the log file I can give it to yo

You should always provide the log file, it saves time when people don't have to ask for it.

What mods to you have installed?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.