United Kerbal Nations (W.I.P.)

This is the all new U.K.N. thread, it is where we upper governments will control the future of KSP2 servers that we play on and lead everyone to a better future. Guidelines will be added in based on a democratic system, of course this is  a work in progress and it will slowly be developed to the point where we will have weekly polls and we we debate on an issue that need be taken care of. There will be a weekly paper that will go into the specifics of what the primary issue is and peoples ideas to solve said issue. Now of course we are over a year away from the release of KSP2 but as I always say, "A planned system is a working system.". I strive for an economy and the economy strives for balance and peace!

Oddly enough, guys, people roleplaying as companies and nations within KSP is one of the small number of topics which have caused so very much strife on the forum that we've had to ban the subject entirely. Yes, roleplaying has been every bit as troublesome as religion and politics. Weird, huh? Anyway, time to close the thread while we're all still on friendly terms. 

Sorry. :(