Power generation concepts that already exist and could be adapted for colonization.

Lo.M

Recently I looked at the 'Show and Tell' and a question was "hammering" in my head, in ksp2 we will have nuclear power plants, large nuclear fusion plants, very futuristic things, but I was thinking about technologies that already exist on Earth and could be adapted for planetary colonization, here I mean geothermal power plants, the tidal/wave power plants (for planets with Water, in the case of the first for planets with large natural satellites, or on planets with water that stand around a black hole [yes I took this idea of that first planet that the Interstellar team visits {in case of the addition of a system of planets orbiting from a black hole}]), the power plants that use marine current to generate energy, wind turbines,  Biofuel power plants that would use biomass/biogas (plants, organic waste produced by kerbais...),  in KSP2 is already confirmed solar panels for the colonies, but and solar thermal power plants, they could be a more efficient means of harnessing the energy coming from the sun, In case water levels were added we could have hydroelectric plants.

Do you think that would be a good thing to add or disagree? 

Spoiler

Some images.

A geothermal plant:

Ver a imagem de origem

Ver a imagem de origem

Tidal Energy Concept

Ver a imagem de origem

Wave Energy

Ver a imagem de origem

Ver a imagem de origem

Other Concept:

Ver a imagem de origem

Suggested: Wave power plant, port of Pecém/CE Brazil (in Portuguese, with Legend)

Solar thermal power plant:

Ver a imagem de origem

Ver a imagem de origem

Edited by Lo.M

I would very much like such feature to be added, if said feature is added, the general beauty of random planets with liquids on the surface  will be improved by a tremendous factor, I think it would be nice to have the technologies you speak of, as for such power generation will make much larger diversity possible with our surface colonies!

31 minutes ago, BigStar Aerospace said:

Just had an idea, what if we had some sort of Satisfactory element to deal with mining and transportation of ore/gas, I personally would like to set up at least a few conveyor belts for a bigger moving aspect of the surface colonies.

I was think about that. Nice idea.

4 minutes ago, STORMPILOTkerbalkind said:

I was think about that. Nice idea.

Thanks, I love playing Satisfactory, it is a good game, if such aspects were added into KSP2, it would add a beneficial element to us hard working KSP players that love a good challenge, I would hate though if we had to transport all materials by hand, trade routes are something that need to be put into the game to avoid needing excessive work, I like launching rockets, yes I would of course have a fleet of ships controlled by me and my friends for the rare cargo, but anything else needs to be automated.

2 minutes ago, BigStar Aerospace said:

Thanks, I love playing Satisfactory, it is a good game, if such aspects were added into KSP2, it would add a beneficial element to us hard working KSP players that love a good challenge, I would hate though if we had to transport all materials by hand, trade routes are something that need to be put into the game to avoid needing excessive work, I like launching rockets, yes I would of course have a fleet of ships controlled by me and my friends for the rare cargo, but anything else needs to be automated.

It's already been confirmed that you will have to mine resources and transport them to your colonies for refinement. It also has been confirmed that you can automate your supply lines for your colonies and bases.

No one expects the supply and resource chains to be as complicated as Factrio or Satisfactory, but we are expecting them to be more complicated than KSP1.