Costum flag not working

Interesting... firing up my 1.11.0 test installation gives me this:

Kerbal-Space-Program-2021-02-18-18-08-02

EDIT: And the flags I see in your screenshot are not in the usual flags folder but here \GameData\Squad\Agencies , and they are in DDS format, not PNG. As if KSP is starting from a wrong directory / path, very odd....
What happens if you quit Steam, copy your whole KSP folder directly to the C:\ drive, open it there, and double click the KSP_x64.exe, not using the launcher?

EDIT2: You log file starts with:

Mono path[0] = 'D:/#Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_x64_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = 'D:/#Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'

while mine starts with

Mono path[0] = 'D:/Kerbal Space Program 1.10.1/KSP_x64_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = 'D:/Kerbal Space Program 1.10.1/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'

You see the difference, there is a # in your path. And I'd almost take a bet that this special character is the root of the issue. 

As I said earlier, try copying the whole KSP folder to another place, e.g. C:\KSP, and try playing from there.

Edited by VoidSquid

47 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

What happens if you quit Steam, copy your whole KSP folder directly to the C:\ drive, open it there, and double click the KSP_x64.exe, not using the launcher?

This actually worked... All of the the costum and stock flags are there. 

Edit: A big thank you to everyone who helped solve this issue.

JpQ1O3Fh.jpg

Edited by Randrico

One more question. Since I'm not running the game through Steam the game won't get updated and my progress won't be saved on the cloud, right? This solution also fixed a lot of the other texture glitches I had like with the service bay and heat shield, but it also broke EVA a bit, since the Kerbals won't turn around while I use the jetpack. And when I was on Minmus I could sometimes randomly see through the ground.

Edited by Randrico

10 minutes ago, Randrico said:

and my progress won't be saved on the cloud, right

Correct. In the end though, after you made some good progress, it's actually YOU who sets the goals, the stock contract system is good for guiding players in the beginning, plus it provides means to earn money. But you are boss, you decide: do I want to land on Ike? Build a base there? Deploy a solar system wide comm net satellite system?

since the Kerbals won't turn around while I use the jetpack

Try using the space bar, for Kerbals on EVA it's set to Jetpack - Reorient camera  https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Key_bindings

And when I was on Minmus I could sometimes randomly see through the ground.

Yes, known issue, purely cosmetic though, happens when you move the camera to extreme positions for example.

Edited by VoidSquid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.