Newbie alert!

Edwina

Hi everyone, Edwina here!

I’ve been a ''silent admirer'' here for a while now but decided to finally join up properly. I look forward to learning new stuff and most importantly discussing this awesome game with you all...cheers

There, there! A new member!

Hey @Edwina and a very warm welcome here!

Always happy to see a new face in this weird (that would be me then, most other folks here are just nice) bunch of folks aka KSP forum :D

Looking forward to reading some posts from you soon. :) 

Edited by VoidSquid

Welcome, @Edwina

We're always excited to see new people joining our forum. If you find you're having problems in the game, don't hesitate to ask - many of our forum members are more than happy to help you solve any issues you have! We also enjoy seeing the creations that both veteran and new game players build to torture to explore the vast Kerbin skies. So, with that, please share some screenshots of your exotic destinations! :D

On 2/19/2021 at 4:50 PM, adsii1970 said:

Welcome, @Edwina

We're always excited to see new people joining our forum. If you find you're having problems in the game, don't hesitate to ask - many of our forum members are more than happy to help you solve any issues you have! We also enjoy seeing the creations that both veteran and new game players build to torture to explore the vast Kerbin skies. So, with that, please share some screenshots of your exotic destinations! :D

Thank you!:D

On 2/18/2021 at 3:12 PM, VoidSquid said:

There, there! A new member!

Hey @Edwina and a very warm welcome here!

Always happy to see a new face in this weird (that would be me then, most other folks here are just nice) bunch of folks aka KSP forum :D

Looking forward to reading some posts from you soon. :) 

On 2/18/2021 at 3:44 PM, Caerfinon said:

Well done you! Huzzah! Welcome aboard. Fly safe.

On 2/18/2021 at 8:24 PM, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Howdy!

We're glad to have you!

On 2/19/2021 at 1:20 AM, Lewie said:

It's great to have you on board, kerbonuat! Welcome to the forums! :D

On 2/19/2021 at 4:41 PM, Sky Kerman said:

Welcome to the forums Edwina!

On 2/19/2021 at 4:50 PM, adsii1970 said:

Welcome, @Edwina

Thanks everyone I can feel all the love and warmth from here:wub:

• 1 month later...

Welcome! I hope you find KSP a wonderful game to play, and that you find the KSP forum, a welcoming, humorous, helpful, and kind community!

You can do anything you want in KSP - Build planes, go to the Mün, land on Jool, make rovers, start a Kerbal trucking company, construct cranes (Cough * me* cough), or just make explosions in any way possible !:lol::0.0:

Edited by Ben J. Kerman