Hello

ffx

@ffx -

@Vanamonde is right! Once you've mastered getting to the various natural satellites around Kerbin, the next step is plotting intercepts to the cluster of asteroids. I'm kind of strange; I have been playing the game for a while, long before science or career mode were a part of the game (since version 0.18). But I've always used probes first and then progress to landers, and eventually, crewed missions of those off-world destinations.

Anyhow, have fun, and share some screenshots of your exotic destinations and craft!

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2021 at 9:16 PM, adsii1970 said:

share some screenshots of your exotic destinations and craft!

I can create some exotic destinations for my crafts

Edited by ffx

• 4 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 9:16 PM, adsii1970 said:

@Vanamonde is right! Once you've mastered getting to the various natural satellites around Kerbin, the next step is plotting intercepts to the cluster of asteroids. I'm kind of strange; I have been playing the game for a while, long before science or career mode were a part of the game (since version 0.18). But I've always used probes first and then progress to landers, and eventually, crewed missions of those off-world destinations.

Anyhow, have fun, and share some screenshots of your exotic destinations and craft!

hello im back again after a while, now i can get to duna and eve and probaly everywhere else (i use astrigator for the trasfer windows, but i do the manuver myself)