Recover Vessel button not working

3 hours ago, lemon cup said:

Try setting the parking brake - click the red-orange wheel icon just to the right of the Altimeter. 

Still not working?

Most likely this.   Sometimes a vessel will be scootching over the ground, ever so slightly, but enough to not enable the recovery options.    Try jumping in and out of time warp.

If that's not it, we might need some pics or other info. 

2 hours ago, Anonymous49 said:

why are you marking your own answer as solution, dude that's literally cheating for better reputation

Oh noes, that is fair game.

We really appreciate people making easy to find a answer/solutions around there, both for the original poster and for the other people that will stumble into the thread with a similar problem later on.

12 hours ago, Anonymous49 said:

why are you marking your own answer as solution, dude that's literally cheating for better reputation

No, it's not.   The correct answer is the correct answer, regardless of the source. 

15 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

I think I have found the solution after a million times

It's at Alt+F12

It's not any movement whatsoever

Would that happen to be the "Clear Input Locks" option? 

20 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

I did a sample of a rover at the KSC, but then when I was going to recover the rover, the button did not work. The Space Center did not work too, and many more like the Tracking Station, Quitting to Main Menu, etc.

Is this a bug?

This has happened to me several times. Do an <F5> to do a quick save, then close your game. Reload the game but open the quick save. 

It works for me every time. I'm not sure what causes the hangup, and I understand this process to solve it is clunky, but it works. 

2 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Would that happen to be the "Clear Input Locks" option? 

Yes correct.

2 hours ago, Gargamel said:

No, it's not.   The correct answer is the correct answer, regardless of the source. 

I don't wanna mark my own answer as the answer to have reputation. I felt embarassed. ;.;

This happened to me yesterday. I'd landed an Mk1 pod and did Eva to get science and when I re-boarded it was creeping UP a hill and wouldn't let me recover. Only solution I found was turning on SAS and setting radial in which flipped the pod over and stopped the movement. I'm not sure which part of that was most ridiculous tbh

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.