I can't focus any building after recovery on space center screen.

Hi i found a bug when you recovery something from KSC view all icons disappear and can't click on any building.
Bonus when you save game at this state and load it you get KSC underground but icons work.  It reset after visit building.
I don't test it wichout mods whis is why I post it here.

https://pasteboard.co/JPnz1ef.png

My mods:

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v0.0.0.0
ModuleManager v4.1.3.0
ModuleManager v4.1.3.0
ClickThroughBlocker v0.1.10.15 / v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
ToolbarControl v0.1.9.4 / v1.0.0.0
DistantObject v2.0.2.0
EasyVesselSwitch v2.2.7689.40431 / v2.2 for KSP v1.11+
KSPDev_Utils.2.4 v2.4.7504.27510 / v2.4 for KSP v1
MiniAVC-V2 v2.0.0.0
Atmosphere v1.11.2.1
CelestialShadows v1.11.2.1
CityLights v1.11.2.1
EVEManager v1.11.2.1
PartFX v1.11.2.1
PQSManager v1.11.2.1
ShaderLoader v1.11.2.1
Terrain v1.11.2.1
TextureConfig v1.11.2.1
Utils v1.11.2.1
_BuildManager v1.11.2.1
KerbalEngineer.Unity v1.0.0.0
KerbalEngineer v1.1.8.3
HyperEdit v1.5.8.0 / v1.5.8
Kopernicus.Parser v1.0.0.0
ModularFlightIntegrator v1.0.0.0 / v1.2.9.0
Kopernicus v1.0.0.0
KittopiaTech v1.0.0.0
DockingPortAlignmentIndicator v6.9.2.2
DPAI_RPM v1.0.0.2
ModuleDockingNodeNamed v1.0.0.2
PQSModExpansion v1.0.0.0
Parallax v1.0.0.0
ParallaxCollision v1.0.0.0
ParallaxInstallationChecker v1.0.0.0
PlanetShine v0.2.6.1
scatterer v0.723.0.0
Stock assembly: KSPSteamCtrlr v0.0.1.35
TextureReplacer v4.2.1.37427
TimeControl v2.10.0.0
KerbalAlarmClock v3.13.0.0
TransferWindowPlanner v1.7.2.0

Folders and files in GameData:
000_ClickThroughBlocker
001_ToolbarControl
DistantObject
EasyVesselSwitch
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
KerbalEngineer
Kerbaltek
KittopiaTech
Kopernicus
KSPedia
ModularFlightIntegrator
NavyFish
Parallax
Parallax_StockTextures
PlanetShine
PoodsSkyboxes
scatterer
Spectra
Stock folder: Squad

TextureReplacer
TimeControl
TriggerTech
ModuleManager.4.1.3.dll
ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree
ModuleManagerLicense.md

3 hours ago, Curveball Anders said:

MiniAVC ...

Remove them and/or install ZeroMiniAVC

Might want to get rid of the old Modulemanager as well, one is enough.

Removed:
000_ClickThroughBlocker
001_ToolbarControl
ModuleManager.4.1.3.dll

Installed:

Ok now I have nyan cat all over loading screen :/

I think what can be bad then? I starts checking what is bad with my files, and after few atemps here you go:

Environment Info
Win32NT 7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  Args: KSP_x64.exe 

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v0.0.0.0
ModuleManager v4.1.4.0
Stock assembly: KSPSteamCtrlr v0.0.1.35

Folders and files in GameData:
Stock folder: Squad

ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree

But still nyan is there... Here you  go log file if interested:

https://pastebin.com/hMf1xVR4

Yep i reinstall KSP and add only
ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll nyan go crazy like before.
I have steam version if this helps.

I don't know why I dont create backup earier... Try to install same files I has before but nyan still is there. I give up....

Nyan cat is a distraction in this case, it’s because today is Cat Day somewhere apparently. You probably just need to clear input locks, this can be done either by pressing escape > show version info (or alt+F12) > console > input locks > clear input locks) or by pressing the button that a mod (which mod, I can’t remember unfortunately, but it’s probably one @linuxgurugamer manages since he seems to own about half the KSP mods in existence :0.0:) adds to the toolbar. The terrain rising and engulfing buildings is a minor nuisance but as long as you can still use the buttons on the left to access the various buildings then you should be fine.

9 hours ago, aezarkones said:

Ok I do completly nothing and nyan just disapears :D. Not for sure I think updating miniavc helps but must do more testing. I will continue topic if this bug reapears. For now thank you all for help with this problem.

Just to clear it up a little:

• The nyan cat is a totally harmless joke / easter egg in Module Manager that causes the cat to show up on certain dates.
  • MiniAVC is severely broken since a couple of versions back but still included in some mods.
    And it's creator/maintainer is inactive so linuxgurugamer created ZeroMiniAVC to inactivate all calls to the broken code.

Edited by Curveball Anders

2 minutes ago, Curveball Anders said:

Just to clear it up a little:

• The nyan cat is a totally harmless joke / easter egg in Module Manager that causes the cat to show up on certain dates.
  • MiniAVC is severely broken since a couple of versions back but still included in some mods.
    And it's creator/maintainer is inactive so linuxgurugamer created ZeroMiniAVC to inactivate all calls to the broken code.

With this nyan i always think it shows up when i get some error in mod files this is cause i use miniAVC. I once use CKAN but i don't like it i like see what im installing check config read forum threads etc.  I hate bugs, kerbals have alot of them this is why i hate this game. But is about space <3 This is why i love it! Ty for your help and have nice day!

2 hours ago, Curveball Anders said:

Actually, I am the current maintainer of MiniAVC, there is a v2 version which does work properly, only used in a few mods right now.

Problem was that it's included in so many mods and files.  It's impossible to fix/replace all mods/files, so I just declared it broken and am supporting (I didn't write it) the ZeroMiniAVC mod to make sure it gets removed.

2 hours ago, aezarkones said:

miniAVC

is game-breaking.  If you want that functionality, I suggest that first you install ZeroMiniAVC, and then install the full AVC mod, which works fine in the current releases

39 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Actually, I am the current maintainer of MiniAVC, there is a v2 version which does work properly, only used in a few mods right now.

Problem was that it's included in so many mods and files.  It's impossible to fix/replace all mods/files, so I just declared it broken and am supporting (I didn't write it) the ZeroMiniAVC mod to make sure it gets removed.

is game-breaking.  If you want that functionality, I suggest that first you install ZeroMiniAVC, and then install the full AVC mod, which works fine in the current releases

Yep i downloaded version 2 of MiniAVC for now i have no problems, even try RSS now and have no visible crashes in log file. If i find some bugs in mods you create or maintainer i will send you issue note at github or forum page of plugin. Your plugins are awsome feel you got large amount of popular plugins under your wings great work! Now I try find/do something to use parallax on RSS. I works with some graphics for EVE mod too but texturing take me a lot of time,  and even try to build my own plugin (it works, somekind im bad at C#). Thanks alot again!

Edited by aezarkones

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.