Are the show and tell videos under Creative Commons Atribution?

Dr. Kerbal

I w a got make a video about the KSP2 newest show and tell videos it’s just that, I dont want to get sued or break any laws so. Can I use them for outline. I’m trying to get more people about the game.

There is a doctrine in U.S. called Fair Use. Of particular importance are the "fair use factors," and I would especially point out, "purpose and character of use," and "amount and substantiality." I can't advise you on whether what you're planning constitutes fair use, but you can read the article yourself to see if you think it applies in your case.

That said, you will always have better chances of avoiding a conflict if you get permission in advance. I don't see any sort of PR contact, but you can always just at them on Twitter

On 2/21/2021 at 11:41 AM, Dr. Kerbal said:

I w a got make a video about the KSP2 newest show and tell videos it’s just that, I dont want to get sued or break any laws so. Can I use them for outline. I’m trying to get more people about the game.

Thank you for asking! You can show our footage in your video when talking about the latest Show and Tell, however, we ask that you credit us as the source and link back to our original Show and Tell video in your video description. 

2 minutes ago, KSPStar said:

Thank you for asking! You can show our footage in your video when talking about the latest Show and Tell, however, we ask that you credit us as the source and link back to our original Show and Tell video in your video description. 

Don’t worry! I always credit things. It just so professional. And thank you for giving me permission to use footage. 

I feel like there should be a whole subgenre of colony builds that are just competing to see how far off a cliff you can suspend the Metallic Hydrogen Fuel Factory. It sorta turns into sideways Tower of Goo. 

Nice video! Your enthusiasm is infectious!

8 minutes ago, Nate Simpson said:

I feel like there should be a whole subgenre of colony builds that are just competing to see how far off a cliff you can suspend the Metallic Hydrogen Fuel Factory. It sorta turns into sideways Tower of Goo. 

Well. I just so hyped about this. The day I herd about KSP2 I couldn’t go to bed. Quite literally. But that took a toll heh heh.

9 minutes ago, Nate Simpson said:

ANd thanks! I be more enthusiastic about KSP2.

On 2/23/2021 at 9:30 PM, Nate Simpson said:

I feel like there should be a whole subgenre of colony builds that are just competing to see how far off a cliff you can suspend the Metallic Hydrogen Fuel Factory. 

If we ever get challenges subforum, that's gonna be one of the most visited threads there.

16 hours ago, The Aziz said:

If we ever get challenges subforum, that's gonna be one of the most visited threads there.

I have a suspicion there will be another thread with a competition on how far down you're able to drop it. ;)