Module Manager - Error - Nyan Cat

FooPhoenix

Hi everybody :)

Nothing critical here, don't worry !
I just found the "solution" and I want to share it to people that don't know it like me before.
I just lost two hours to try to find why module manager was in error while I haven't changed anything... :confused:

I finally find that on the forum...

Today is Japanese National Cat Day.  The Nyan Cat always appears on February 22nd and April 1st, as well as if MM is out of date.

Source

So for all of you that don't know this joke, I hope you will pass to check the forum before loosing two hours of your day like me :sticktongue:

The joke work well, good joke indeed :D

Have a good day !

46 minutes ago, goldenpsp said:

Pretty sure it happens on April 1st as well.

On an April 1st, I think I wouldn't have searched like that and thought really quicker about a joke :D
But here on a February 22... I was really not knowing about the Japanese National Cat Day, it's a bit tricky :confused:

3 hours ago, JIMMY_the_DOG said:

Yesterday was feb.22 right? it didnt work, loading was normal. Does it only work if you have no other mods of if you have an old version on ModuleManager?

humm... honestly I don't know. I think this "feature" is in MM since a long time, It's strange you don't saw it on the February 22.
I think @sarbian can answer you better than me, he's the author of MM :)

14 hours ago, FooPhoenix said:

humm... honestly I don't know. I think this "feature" is in MM since a long time, It's strange you don't saw it on the February 22.
I think @sarbian can answer you better than me, he's the author of MM :)

aight. I have AVP and all that clutterfunk that changes the loading screen, maybe that did it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.