It's Cat Day today!

Jacke

22 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Yeah, my cat is probably sleeping right now. Getting all rested up for a busy night of keeping us awake by clawing at the underside of our bed (E: at least until I wake up enough to find the spray bottle )

Yeah, the day that started in our house would be known forever more as, "That Day Dad Went Out And Got A Second Dog".

13 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

I don't understand how some of you guys can only have one cat.  I've seen an orange and white one running around outside occasionally, and while I haven't made contact yet, I affectionately refer to it as "Number 6"

Oh, heck no. This one is trouble enough as it is, thank you. Just had to clean up another dead bird yesterday morning. Besides, stray cats don't last long around these parts. Heck, non-stray cats have a tough time of it, if they're stupid. If the coyotes don't get them, the owls do. I joke about ours being a "dumb cat", but she's pretty wily to have made it this long.

1 minute ago, TheSaint said:

Oh, heck no. This one is trouble enough as it is, thank you. Just had to clean up another dead bird yesterday morning. Besides, stray cats don't last long around these parts. Heck, non-stray cats have a tough time of it, if they're stupid. If the coyotes don't get them, the owls do. I joke about ours being a "dumb cat", but she's pretty wily to have made it this long.

Since none of ours go outside, dead birds, strays, and coyotes aren't much of a problem.

Well, I guess strays are as I have a tendency to.. you know, bring them inside, which irritates the other ones for awhile.  Of the 5 only one was actually on purpose.

we get around the dead bird problem on the grounds that all the birds round these parts are huge. we got eagles, ravens. and seagulls. my most active kitty made friends with one of the ravens, and they are about the same size. 

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

we get around the dead bird problem on the grounds that all the birds round these parts are huge. we got eagles, ravens. and seagulls. my most active kitty made friends with one of the ravens, and they are about the same size. 

Made friends with a raven? That would be interesting to see

10 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

My new neighbors walk their cat. 
He’s quite fluffy 

Reveal hidden contents

The cat, not the neighbors 

you mean the cat walked the neighbors, right?

Edited by Nuke

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.