Should the image of KSP start screen be changed or not changed?

QPC

From the beginning of KSP in 2011, to the current 1.9 version, the iconic window avatar of KSP is still a small green man with a helmet, but this does not refer to the replacement of the game characters. In my opinion, the old window image should be replaced so that it can represent the KSP's historical updates. It's also a question of what, a red "KSP"? Not very pretty. What should I replace it with?

What about taking famous paintings and replacing the characters with kerbals? Like Val as Mona Lisa, Bill as the guy in the “scream” painting or my personal favourite: all the characters around the table for the “Kerbal Last Supper?” :wink:

7 hours ago, QPC said:

From the beginning of KSP in 2011, to the current 1.9 version, the iconic window avatar of KSP is still a small green man with a helmet, but this does not refer to the replacement of the game characters. In my opinion, the old window image should be replaced so that it can represent the KSP's historical updates. It's also a question of what, a red "KSP"? Not very pretty. What should I replace it with?

The kerbal shape hasn't actually changed that much (suit was remodeled in 1.5, but body sculpt, head and helmet shape remained almost the same) since it was first added. I think a higher-res kerbal icon would be nice, but the current one is still perfectly representative of the modern kerbal.

Just now, Mikenike said:

As @OrdinaryKerman said, it came out a long time ago. So long ago in fact that I forgot what that update contained. I remember 1.8.1 and 1.10/11.1 and what they had within them.

Kerbin revamps, drain valve

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.