Does KSP have Malware?

Does KSP have malware? Because I was reading some reviews of KSP PC because I am planning on buying it but one of the reviews said that it asks for "By installing and using the Software, you consent to the information collection and usage terms set forth in this section and Licensor's Privacy Policy, including (where applicable) (i) the transfer of any personal information and other information to Licensor, its affiliates, vendors, and business partners, and to certain other third parties, such as governmental authorities, in the U.S. and other countries located outside Europe or your home country, including countries that may have lower standards of privacy protection; (ii) the public display of your data, such as identification of your user-created content or displaying your scores, ranking, achievements, and other gameplay data on websites and other platforms; (iii) the sharing of your gameplay data with hardware manufacturers, platform hosts, and Licensor's marketing partners; and (iv) other uses and disclosures of your personal information or other information as specified in the above-referenced Privacy Policy, as amended from time to time. If you do not want your information used or shared in this manner, then you should not use the Software."

and

"The information we collect may include personal information such as your first and/or last name, e-mail address, phone number, photo, mailing address, geolocation, or payment information. In addition, we may collect your age, gender, date of birth, zip code, hardware configuration, console ID, software products played, survey data, purchases, IP address and the systems you have played on. We may combine the information with your personal information and across other computers or devices that you may use."

Is this a thing anymore? Cause IM buying on Steam. I do not know how to buy it from th official website. And does Steam try to steal your info?

Can't steal what is freely given. 

Though malware, no.  Leaving aside some of the edge-case softwares which to the best of my recollection have been removed from the code. 

Translated into English
i) your data maybe going to or through countries that have fewer restrictions on how your data is handled that where you are living right now.
ii) we get to post your gameplay
iii) we get to use your gameplay when taking to hardware makers, hosting companies, and the ad guys
iv) we're going to change this as needed/wanted
Don't like it, the recycle bin is right there.

As for it being a thing. Yes it is.

*heads of to get his heat proof suit and the pop-corn maker*

5 hours ago, steuben said:

*heads of to get his heat proof suit and the pop-corn maker*

*grabs the flamethrower*

Your data is probably being shared in a similar manner by another company anyways. :sticktongue:

Including in my case my employer: The Government. :mad:

PS: is this really a 'gameplay' question?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.