A green square appears on my Space Station

Eeek... :(

At the moment, I only see to disable some non-critical mods like MJ (part mods are required, of course) and see if that helps.

Also, what about starting a new (sandbox) game and try to import your crafts there, does the issue still occur?

If no, my best bet is that some mod interferes.

43 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

Best to ask @Lisias for that.

I felt a disturbance on the Force. :)

1 hour ago, alphaprior said:

There were several updates for mods recently. Can't remember which ones but MJ surely was not. Very likely TweakScale causes the problem I get many errors from it but I can't work without it.
I will check ksp.log maybe I find some info there.

Easy. :) 

History has taught me that TweakScale, most of the time, it's the Screaming Victim and not the Perpetrator.

If B9PartSwitch is installed on your rig, I suggest you to wait the next release as it should have a really, really important bug fix that potentially will solve a log of weird problems - one of them detected exactly because TweakScale is very vocal on complaining on anything smelling funny.

If you don't have B9PS installed, post the problem with a link to KSP.log on TweakScale's thread and let me check it.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.