Annoy the user above you!

Lo.M

Okay, folks, I have to put on my forum moderator hard-hat now:

Please do not use any sort of statement that could be seen as a personal attack. This thread is a forum game and it's rules are to annoy the user above you - but annoying someone and personally insulting someone are not the same. This thread MUST strictly follow the forum rules because of the nature of the thread, which is to annoy other users.  And please remember that sometimes, what we type in jest can easily become misunderstood by those forum members who do not know you very well or whose first language is not English.

So, the condensed version is:

• Follow the forum guidelines especially Forum Guideline 2.2d: Insults and threats, stalking, bullying or any other behavior construed to be of a potentially rude, slanderous, accusatory, combative or otherwise harassing nature to/of another person;
  • Before your post, if you are a native English speaker, re-read your post to make sure a non-native speaker could understand you are joking around.
  • Report comments you think might cross over the line and go from annoying to being personally insulting. Don't engage the post.

You may freely engage and annoy those who post on this thread. Hopefully I will not have to put on my moderator's hat again... :) 

you are not referencing the video in a way that mentions the original song, the europe anthem, in regards to my european origin,  and you do not look into the future (I assume you have this power) and don't see my comment comming!

Hallo, das wird vom Internet übersetzt. Ich hoffe es ist schlecht und nervig

Spoiler

StarHelper don't read the translation

Spoiler

i said don't

Spoiler

cut it out

Spoiler

english, I speak it:

Spoiler

hello, this is translated by the internet. i hope it is bad and annoying

you didn't use google translate and typed a text there and said that we need to make speach on the translator on so it reads the stuff, that is way funnier

lol, with this post I can go into 2 directions:

1. it doesn't annoy you or does annoy you to little

2. it annoys you too much or violates even forum rules

I'll take option 1

6 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

was it accurate?

Ooc: not really, a native German speaker would understand this, yes, but the first part sounds a bit odd, "it is translated (present time) by the internet", as if the internet itself would be a translator, plus wrong tense.

Edited by VoidSquid

You do know that Sputnik 1 didn't went to whatever the location on your profile pic is?!

3 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

Congratulations! And in your next school your year, you might even learn to count to 2.

I did:

5 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

1. it doesn't annoy you or does annoy you to little

2. it annoys you too much or violates even forum rules

also it appears that you are familiar with the german language, for that reason you are getting dissed now:

Spoiler

u  potato maybe (me too but u still  potato)

Ooc: Hoëcker, Sie sind raus! :D 
Been a while, don't know if you remember. /ooc

9 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

no, it's not annoying for me that I can't annoy others, have fun annoying me, it won't work

You're posting in the wrong thread then, buddy, but well, you don't even realize that, some things are a bit complicated to comprehend, eh? ;) 

Edited by VoidSquid

1 hour ago, VoidSquid said:

Ooc: Hoëcker, Sie sind raus! :D 
Been a while, don't know if you remember. /ooc

You're posting in the wrong thread then, buddy, but well, you don't even realize that, some things are a bit complicated to comprehend, eh? ;) 

I annoy you. And you annoy me. Siejmwmsmsmsmsks

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

You lost me here.

As per my understanding, this is just a friendly "poke, poke" thread, I don't have the slightest idea what you want to tell me.

I understand your post as neither funny, nor annoying, but just weird.

5 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

You lost me here.

As per my understanding, this is just a friendly "poke, poke" thread, I don't have the slightest idea what you want to tell me.

I understand your post as neither funny, nor annoying, but just weird.

I don’t know bios to annoy people when writing. Annoy?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.