Hello everybody

KaliDitzy

Hello, I've been watching KSP stuff since all the way back in 2017 when I became a crazy fanatic for space stuff, and I finally bought KSP in 2019, been playing it since, I've recently started a new save in science mode and I've currently landed Kerbals on the Mun, Minmus, and Ike, and hopefully more in the future, my latest probe has gone to Jool as well. I've been frequenting the forums a lot to look at other peoples help posts so I decided why not join, it's easily the next logical step for me. I may not post a lot but I'll definitely be looking around, I'm still a bit nervous joining new communities, when I become more comfortable however that may change.

Hi an welcome, @Sqoosh, it's always nice to see another new forum member!

Took me more than a year too until I changed from a "lurker" to an active forum member, trust me, you won't regret it, many many friendly, helpful and smart people around here (plus dumb me :D ) 

Hope to read from you soon, take care o/ 

Edited by VoidSquid

11 hours ago, Sqoosh said:

Hello, I've been watching KSP stuff since all the way back in 2017 when I became a crazy fanatic for space stuff, and I finally bought KSP in 2019, been playing it since, I've recently started a new save in science mode and I've currently landed Kerbals on the Mun, Minmus, and Ike, and hopefully more in the future, my latest probe has gone to Jool as well. I've been frequenting the forums a lot to look at other peoples help posts so I decided why not join, it's easily the next logical step for me. I may not post a lot but I'll definitely be looking around, I'm still a bit nervous joining new communities, when I become more comfortable however that may change.

Howdy!

Don’t be nervous, we won’t bite!

The people around here are really nice and helpful. You seem to really love the game, so you’ll have no problem fitting in :kiss:

13 hours ago, Sqoosh said:

Hello, I've been watching KSP stuff since all the way back in 2017 when I became a crazy fanatic for space stuff, and I finally bought KSP in 2019, been playing it since

Essentially how it happened to me too! But I started to watch KSP videos on 2016, I think... And bought my copy on 2018!

Welcome aboard!

2 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Most of the time!!!! :sticktongue:

Edited by Lisias
Hit "save" too soon!!!!!

I think It's great how welcoming you guys are, I already feel at home Lol

I've been posting a lot more than I have anticipating but I'm beginning to like it more and more, will definitely check the forums more when I can.

On 3/2/2021 at 3:29 AM, Lisias said:
On 3/2/2021 at 1:25 AM, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Most of the time!!!! :sticktongue:

... now I understand why you have this particular profile picture - woof, woof :D