Navigation Markers not present on navball

I'm trying to complete a contract, repair a rover and move it to the designated waypoint. The rover is repaired and moving - I go the Navpoint on the map view, click "Activate Navigation", and nothing happens. No icon appears on the navball, or on screen in the vessel view.

I have moved the rover as close as I can using the map screen, but it's apparently still not there, and the icons for the rover itself and the navpoint are obscuring each other.

I have flipped the control point around and seen every part of the navball, and I can't find any icons or markers other than prograde/retrograde. I have switched control to an EVA Kerbal nearby, and the icon is also not present for him.

I have closed and relaunched the game a couple of times. I have googled the issue and found a couple of posts that seem relevant, but no solutions.

1 hour ago, VoidSquid said:

Looks like the same issue as here: 

I think you're right. I installed the mod and was able to reach the node. However, the contract still didn't complete.

I did some more digging, and found out that I was *also* subject to this bug: https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/27222

I edited the persistentID of the rover and when I relaunched the game and took control of the rover, the mission *finally* completed. But I doubt I will be taking any more rover repair missions, this was a hassle.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.