Please let us manually set the dead zone on the sticks and triggers I need to completely remove the dead zone it makes fly so hard as there is no fine control move the stick is like nothing nothing nothing then move to far

Need to not have a dead zone or be able to set it, really is so hard flying with no fine control, also when building sometimes need to turn of the snap to place a part correctly but ...... you can’t no fine control again and the part moves way to fast using the fine adjustment and offsetting tool I loved Kerbal  on my pc but it died so installed on PS4 now, wish there was a way to install mods as well but the control issues should have been fixed already tbh.

Edited by Swivel Eyed Loon
Spelling grammar

This is more of a suggestion than a bug, but I agree.

Holding L1 is supposed to slow the cursor down for fine control, but it often doesn't slow down enough for the precise things I want to do. For example trying to offset a part to line up with another part within a few centimeters is an exercise of going back and forth repeatedly until I get lucky.

Trying to adjust a manuever by an amount of less than 0.1 m/s is the same situation. I can find ways to adjust the throttle or use RCS for very precise manuevers, but the manuever node itself is very hard to control at that precision.

Manuevers also have a weird inconsistency in the controls, where the axes for prograde and normal have no deadzone, but the axis for radial in has a huge deadzone.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.