[WIP][1.8.x] Konstellation Program - Stockalike Ares V Rocket And Some Constellation Program Parts

rogerwang86

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please release craft file? Not sure if I am just building it wrong but I am finding the RS-68s are rather underpowered for this vehicle (Even without payload)

Edited by Vovical

1 hour ago, Vovical said:

Could you please release craft file? Not sure if I am just building it wrong but I am finding the RS-68s are rather underpowered for this vehicle (Even without payload)

did you replace the oxidiser in the LH2 tank with lh2?

2 hours ago, Rocketry101 said:

Wrong engine 

RS-68 is the wrong engine?

2 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

did you replace the oxidiser in the LH2 tank with lh2?

No I left it on whatever is default

Edited by Vovical

On 6/19/2021 at 8:29 PM, Rocketry101 said:

Thats the issue. You need to change so that one tank has ONLY LH2 and the other with ONLY liquid oxygen.

which should be which? the smaller one should have the lox I assume?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 3:01 AM, rogerwang86 said:

No, we go to the mun first.

Yes please :D I like that style :)  :) And even without beeing an american i am still a bit pi**ed on the us government for killing Constellation. That Project could have been so beautifull if the funding would have been given when it was needed. And all the vehicle conceps they did for the project just look georgeous. The Ares-Launchers (okay Ares I looks cool but don´t speak about the plan to human-rate that thing...), the Altair, the Orion (It looked better before the Service Module was switched out for the ATV-based one that is build by our own ESA), the rover concepts.... and i would have had so much more potential than the SLS-based Artemis. They tried to accept the costly truth: To really replace the Space Shuttle AND to not ONLY go back to the moon but beyond it, you need at least one new clean sheet design. Thank you for your work on this revival project. I already love your SLS-Parts and i am shure that this new mod will (finally) take it´s "must have" place in my installations as well. Thank you.
:(

Edited by JoeSheridan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.