[WIP][1.8.x] Konstellation Program - Stockalike Ares V Rocket And Some Constellation Program Parts

rogerwang86

Omg, I have not been keeping track about what was happening in the Kertemis Program mod! Just now, I read the latest posts, and saw this. I didn't know that it had already released! :awe:

Like @Cheesecakesaid, there have been almost no Constellation program launch vehicle mods that I have known  about, and this one is just out of the blue!! :D :D :D 

I will try this out tomorrow, because it's late at night for me right now. Can't wait !

Edited by Guest
i hate my life

2 hours ago, Hatattack said:

On an unrelated note what mod gives you the accurate cape Canaveral model? Is it Katniss' one? Because it looks different to me. Again, looks great and I can't wait to try it out!

As far as I know rogerwang has his own build for but it is unreleased.

3 hours ago, Hatattack said:

Hey! This looks great. On an unrelated note what mod gives you the accurate cape Canaveral model? Is it Katniss' one? Because it looks different to me. Again, looks great and I can't wait to try it out!

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

As far as I know rogerwang has his own build for but it is unreleased.

yes. I made a cape Canaveral model for KSRSS. It still unreleased yet because the bridges are not finish.

Very excited to use this mod, it looks fantastic! Have you considered making models and parts for the Copernicus, Kepler and Asimov Mars Transfer Vehicles? I feel like they’d fit with this mod quite well but I completely understand if you’d chosen not to make them.

Edited by Kuiper_Belt

On 3/8/2021 at 10:52 PM, Kuiper_Belt said:

Very excited to use this mod, it looks fantastic! Have you considered making models and parts for the Copernicus, Kepler and Asimov Mars Transfer Vehicles? I feel like they’d fit with this mod quite well but I completely understand if you’d chosen not to make them.

That is what I working on.

3EPTdA8.png

On 3/15/2021 at 4:36 AM, Barzon said:

@rogerwang86would you consider adding an alternate engine section like the one in the below image?

180232.jpg

This was considered near the end of the Constellation program as a solution to the heating issues they were having.

I won't make this part. But I will make 5 engine's adapter and 5m EDS.

16 minutes ago, rogerwang86 said:

3EPTdA8.png

They’re telepathic! I was going to ask for this and even went as far as consulting 600-page NASA PDFs from 2009 for information. Guess it helps when you have stellar quality and can finish major milestones in a manner of a few weeks.

That’s really fantastic that this is happening, especially since kitbashing the Copernicus has always been close but not quite right, in terms of mass.

Looking forward to building out a Duna base, with all this and a few other projects I’ve been hearing about.

Edited by Clamp-o-Tron

On 3/16/2021 at 3:42 AM, rogerwang86 said:

3EPTdA8.png

OMG

You don't stop surprising everyone, keep up the great work!!! :D :D :D 

Edited by Guest
i hate my life

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with the "Beeru" engine - there is no attachment node on the bottom, so I can't attach a decoupler. Please help! :( 

11 hours ago, SpaceX_Boi said:

I have a problem with the "Beeru" engine - there is no attachment node on the bottom, so I can't attach a decoupler. Please help! :( 

Due to it just a prototype and released it was an accident. I won't fix it for now. 

5 hours ago, rogerwang86 said:

Due to it just a prototype and released it was an accident. I won't fix it for now. 

Okay, thanks :) 

• 1 month later...

Is the Constellation Mars Lander still being worked on? Curious because I might want to use it for my KSRSS game. Sorry to bother, but it has been a while since we have heard anything!

side note - congrats on the ksrss cape mod release, looks cool!

12 hours ago, NateDaBeast said:

Is the Constellation Mars Lander still being worked on? Curious because I might want to use it for my KSRSS game. Sorry to bother, but it has been a while since we have heard anything!

side note - congrats on the ksrss cape mod release, looks cool!

I didn't touch it for a while. Because modeling a mod with few low quality pictures is a painful thing and it spend more time than I expect. So I turned to revamp Cape Kanaveral which I made it for fun last year. Konstellation program won't be abandoned .I will back to work on it someday.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.