Jump to content

[WIP][1.8.x] Konstellation Program - Stockalike Ares V Rocket And Some Constellation Program Parts


Recommended Posts

Omg, I have not been keeping track about what was happening in the Kertemis Program mod! Just now, I read the latest posts, and saw this. I didn't know that it had already released! :awe:

Like @Cheesecakesaid, there have been almost no Constellation program launch vehicle mods that I have known  about, and this one is just out of the blue!! :D :D :D 

I will try this out tomorrow, because it's late at night for me right now. Can't wait :D !!11:happy:

Edited by SpaceX_Boi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! This looks great. On an unrelated note what mod gives you the accurate cape Canaveral model? Is it Katniss' one? Because it looks different to me. Again, looks great and I can't wait to try it out!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hatattack said:

On an unrelated note what mod gives you the accurate cape Canaveral model? Is it Katniss' one? Because it looks different to me. Again, looks great and I can't wait to try it out!

As far as I know rogerwang has his own build for but it is unreleased.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hatattack said:

Hey! This looks great. On an unrelated note what mod gives you the accurate cape Canaveral model? Is it Katniss' one? Because it looks different to me. Again, looks great and I can't wait to try it out!

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

As far as I know rogerwang has his own build for but it is unreleased.

yes. I made a cape Canaveral model for KSRSS. It still unreleased yet because the bridges are not finish.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very excited to use this mod, it looks fantastic! Have you considered making models and parts for the Copernicus, Kepler and Asimov Mars Transfer Vehicles? I feel like they’d fit with this mod quite well but I completely understand if you’d chosen not to make them.

Edited by Kuiper_Belt
Link to post
Share on other sites

@rogerwang86would you consider adding an alternate engine section like the one in the below image?

180232.jpg

This was considered near the end of the Constellation program as a solution to the heating issues they were having.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2021 at 10:52 PM, Kuiper_Belt said:

Very excited to use this mod, it looks fantastic! Have you considered making models and parts for the Copernicus, Kepler and Asimov Mars Transfer Vehicles? I feel like they’d fit with this mod quite well but I completely understand if you’d chosen not to make them.

That is what I working on.

3EPTdA8.png

On 3/15/2021 at 4:36 AM, Barzon said:

@rogerwang86would you consider adding an alternate engine section like the one in the below image?

180232.jpg

This was considered near the end of the Constellation program as a solution to the heating issues they were having.

I won't make this part. But I will make 5 engine's adapter and 5m EDS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rogerwang86 said:

That is what I working on.

3EPTdA8.png

They’re telepathic! I was going to ask for this and even went as far as consulting 600-page NASA PDFs from 2009 for information. Guess it helps when you have stellar quality and can finish major milestones in a manner of a few weeks.

That’s really fantastic that this is happening, especially since kitbashing the Copernicus has always been close but not quite right, in terms of mass.

Looking forward to building out a Duna base, with all this and a few other projects I’ve been hearing about.

Edited by Clamp-o-Tron
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2021 at 2:06 PM, Rocketry101 said:

because redirect is 1.8. It works in 1.11.1 just fine

You could tag like this:

[1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x]
 

It’s what I do as I update my mods

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rogerwang86 said:

That is what I working on.

3EPTdA8.png

OMG, R U KIDDING? :o :o :o :o 

You don't stop surprising everyone, keep up the great work!!! :D :D :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...