Contracts are disappearing at game restart.

Please help. I'm loosing all contracts every time I restart the game. St the game startup, there are no contracts in the Mission Control. Neither available nore taken. All my taken tontracts just wipe away. I have to take control over any craft to make new contracts appear.

Game version 1.11.1

My mods:

Spoiler

FFSQiUh.jpg

Edited by Gr@y

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 9:53 PM, Gr@y said:

Please help. I'm loosing all contracts every time I restart the game. St the game startup, there are no contracts in the Mission Control. Neither available nore taken. All my taken tontracts just wipe away. I have to take control over any craft to make new contracts appear.

Game version 1.11.1

I am having the same issue. This includes starting new games, but even if I take control of things, contracts don't appear at all. Also, there are no strategies in the admin building, either.

My modlist is VERY simple, which helps narrow this down I hope: 
000_ClickThroughBlocker
KerbalEngineer
KerbalJointReinforcement
PreciseNode
TriggerTech

Of these, I strongly suspect the issue is with 000_ClickThroughBlocker, since it and PreciseNode were the two mods I installed just before the issue began, and Gr@y doesn't have PreciseNode on their modlist.

My issue began with PreciseNode's node editor window vanishing on me, not responding to the key to toggle it, and so I attempted to reinstall it.  After finding that it now hand a bunch of dependencies, including ClickThroughBlocker, I grabbed ClickThroughBlocker, which mentioned having its own dependencies updated through CKAN, so I installed CKAN as well.

Some or all of CTB, CKAN, and PreciseNode is almost certainly the culprit here, as I had a perfectly fine time until I tried to fix PreciseNode via the other two.

Meanwhile, KSP is now unplayable for me with those mods.

I deleted 000_ClickThroughBlocker, and contracts and strategies came back for me, however, the contracts I had accepted are still gone and cannot be recovered.  I will also post this information to the CTB thread.

5 hours ago, qoonpooka said:

This was fixed by uninstalling KSP and starting over with a new install, using CKAN for mod managment. It meant the loss of PreciseNode, which no longer appears on the install list, but everything else worked.  The dev for CTB suggests that the issue stems from having manually installed mods and CKAN installed mods on the same KSP install. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.