[RELEASED][1.9.x-1.12.x] Precursors Planet Pack (OLD THREAD)

wpetula

OVERHAUL UPDATE #6: A desert wasteland that carries a memory of oceans long gone.

ZYWvZVnTYI-o6p8MVAFTvfzy1BlC5iHMfr8pFtzSE0KkQo1Zxc8rjt7dCH-iRLejhKWDeVibk-Pu_-swJPFhuqUM6fHWUNxw0CD40rpGCViItFJhCt0eNqZOu4za3xqIynUpEf5j

lwlchoHJTt7S9WiTvNjGjHSK5puhzirqrkn-f_uTU1IRPi1Fdam6LD_N7Rq7yVT5yPRfM8bM8xYFQnNuuCswPs-PlAu-o2KjrTeUyplkWE1OVrhmPIekMfyntT9j_T758WKRYmSG

This planet is still early in development, so feel free to leave suggestions*. I know the terrain looks kinda bumpy right now; I'll fix it tomorrow.

*Edit: development on this planet is pretty much finished.

Edited by wpetula

1 hour ago, TRAPPIST-1E said:

I thought it was called the Ignotum system

The solar system is called the Ignotum System. The Windswept System is just Windswept (a planet in the Ignotum System) and its moon. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by wpetula

OVERHAUL UPDATE #8: A peaceful moon with dying colonies of life.

v_VxsHsm34X4D9xLiQEkG0HCxa2nstZ60LW0FCs-qYHby16OgXBoDxwUqdzUT0bC0YJ_Ukkv7l1HlHqW3N64oJSG7VqVUUkgGKEaJHfKksr28Dv4N8_hTDaaBpdTNl0bFrzu4zEo

J-J_H91GbPOCJIlyqNTNst79rmundZwwlzUpN4fBU3F4w0_LPJqOPNNU5OtjzYX_B3a2UjInuS3VgkjdKI5IClz4oKyBj0NNplCYPePQ9OuUdNa01XIiUfdE1JVViXN_EVjJzVnV

The mod is nearing completion. One or two more celestial bodies will be added before I fine tune the configs. I am aiming for a release date sometime in late August / early September.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this going to be a system that replaces the stock solar system, or adds a star orbiting around Kerbol like extrasolar does?

I'm going to add like 10 planet packs together to try and make the biggest planetary system possible

6 hours ago, Cyrus Playz said:

I think this is a system replacer mod?

Also if you wnat more planets, you can always download my mod :wink:

This is a system replacer mod.

And...are you seriously advertising yourself on my development thread?

1 hour ago, TRAPPIST-1E said:

BTW, any estimates on release

Real life has been getting in the way of release. I'm still trying to polish the mod, but I'm running into issues. Hopefully I can get it out by the end of this month. Sorry to keep you and everyone else waiting! :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.