Stockalike Lunar Lander inspired by SpaceX lunar starship

UCTech

15 hours ago, theonegalen said:

neat!

no ideas about the name.

Hey yes I think it will be neat I plan on adding a few ideas of my own into it but what do you think about size I was thinking 5m

Edited by NicAg

23 hours ago, NicAg said:

Hello everyone my names Nic I am a new mod developer for KSP, I am currently working on developing  a stockalike Lunar Lander inspired by SpaceX lunar lander project for NASA's Artemis program 

if anyone would like to help out or give any requests or design implements feel free to LMK Also need name suggestions sygyqvbm22w41.jpg

Update I am currently testing to models a 2.5m size and a 5m size I would like to know your guys opinions also currently it is divided into several from top to bottom nose cone, solar panels command module, fuel tank and Eva access, 6 engines 3 main 3 orbital maneuver, landing legs also it will hold 6 Kerbals 

13 hours ago, Hatattack said:

Name suggestion: Kong?

It kind of parallels tundra if that is what your going for, Gojira (Godzilla) vs Kong (King Kong)

Just a suggestion so you don't have to take it! :)

monky  rocket i second this

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 1:07 PM, Hatattack said:

Hey! How is development going? 

Hey thank you so much for interest development has slowed down a bit due to finals but i am still working on it. the model is almost complete for v1 test just struggling on the code 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, The guy from duna said:

wow this is one the most well made lunar starship mod I have ever seen. quick  question do you plan on updating the mod to look like the new design 

On 4/14/2021 at 5:13 PM, ike2462 said:

Any updates on the mod? Im really excited to try it out :D

hello Thank you for the interest expect testing next week i am currently updating model for new design  

6 hours ago, The guy from duna said:

wow this is one the most well made lunar starship mod I have ever seen. quick  question do you plan on updating the mod to look like the new design 

Are there images of the models you have been making? Because if so I haven't been seeing them 

31 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

Be patient

Wasn't trying to sound inpatient, I was referring to how other people have said (below)

14 hours ago, NicAg said:

this is one the most well made lunar starship mod I have ever seen.

This made me think that they had maybe seen a model. Sorry if my phrasing made it seem like I expected to see models, I meant it in more of a technical issue of me not being able to see images, as opposed to impatience :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay guys so I am going to cancel work on this project and being work on a similar lander but it will be more designed of some concept photos therefore can no longer call If you would like to still get a spacex lander tundra exploration will have one 

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.