Delta-V Calculations are broken for me(Full Stock-no mods)

I been trying to figure out what's wrong but everything seems so broken, even decouplers for some reason inherit engines delta-v, the calculations some times vanish or don't appear.

Anyone else had these problems while building stuff or launching, full stock game, no mods.

Is there something on bugtracker for this?

Edited by Boyster

1 hour ago, paul_c said:

Is this for any/all vehicles you design in the VAB or one particular craft? I would advise doing a check with a simple vehicle.

It is for all vehicles, the moment you add more than one stage things get wonky, for some reason the game likes to put delta v in decouplers especially if you use SRB's, sometimes its not showing at all.

And if you re rout things then things break even more...

I am trying to do a non mod playthrough or else i would have given up ages ago...

Edited by Boyster

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 8:17 AM, Boyster said:

for some reason the game likes to put delta v in decouplers especially if you use SRB's, sometimes its not showing at all.

If you have multiple engines running side-by-side and you decouple some of them, the game will put the delta-v  remaining after the decouple in the decoupler stage. For example if you have one mammoth and two clydesdales burning at the same time, with the clydesdales running out of fuel first, the delta-v you have left after decoupling the clydesdales will be shown in the decoupler stage.

This is something I see a bit, usually the engine gets switched to a stage above where it should be in the staging stack, so it doesn't show the thrust Kn or max acceleration or count the delta v, at least for me.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.