Kerbal konsturcts does not work with RSS 1.11.1

I seen vidoes with kk working in 1.11.1 so why does it not work for me. I am using Katniss cape Canaveral and Katniss cape Canaveral extended (and there dependencies) I dont have any other Kerbal konstructs mods so please help. Cant open kerbal konstruct menu (ctrl-K) nor do the statics from these mods pop up. please help thanks,

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

Are you sure they play 1.11.1? Because RSS, KK and Katniss mod are only for 1.8.x.

yes im sure.

1 hour ago, Caerfinon said:

Do you have the dependencies installed? Kerbal Konstructs requires the following mod.

yes i do i have had the dependencies since i downloaded kerbal konstructs 

EDIT: *TOPIC CLOSED* i got it to work, it seems there was a conflit with a different mod, i removed this mod and now kerbal konstructs works in RSS.

Edited by Rocketry101
found out reason and fixed

21 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Are you sure they play 1.11.1? Because RSS, KK and Katniss mod are only for 1.8.x.

Yes, they work in 1.11.1; I’ve been using RSS in 1.11.1 for some time and got KCC and the extension mod working there too when I tried them. Just because it says it’s compatible up to 1.8.1 doesn’t mean it immediately breaks in a newer version, it’s just not officially supported there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.