It’s good to be home.

DarkOwl57

Hello, friends. I know what you might be thinking: “Hey, this guy sounds familiar.”

Well good news: you’re not getting random deja vu. I’m here for 2 reasons: 1, to say hi to all the new members that have joined in my absence; and 2, to say just a couple words. 
Before we get there, however, I’d like to introduce myself. My name’s DarkOwl57. Most say “Dark,” a few use “DarkOwl”, even less say “Owl” and to this day I’ve never had anyone use my full name (number and all) when referring to me. I’m a writer- or at least was- on this forum. About a year ago, I decided to unofficially call it quits from the forum, and stop my writing. To everyone that remembers me, it’s great to see you again. To those that don’t, it’s good to meet you. But to everyone, I have just two words.

I’m back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 1:34 PM, DarkOwl57 said:

Hello, friends. I know what you might be thinking: “Hey, this guy sounds familiar.”

Well good news: you’re not getting random deja vu. I’m here for 2 reasons: 1, to say hi to all the new members that have joined in my absence; and 2, to say just a couple words. 
Before we get there, however, I’d like to introduce myself. My name’s DarkOwl57. Most say “Dark,” a few use “DarkOwl”, even less say “Owl” and to this day I’ve never had anyone use my full name (number and all) when referring to me. I’m a writer- or at least was- on this forum. About a year ago, I decided to unofficially call it quits from the forum, and stop my writing. To everyone that remembers me, it’s great to see you again. To those that don’t, it’s good to meet you. But to everyone, I have just two words.

I’m back.

the return of one of the many kings