Camera Bug in KSP 1.11.1 PC Windows

I found a bug in KSP Windows 1.11.1. Occasionally the camera won’t be kvable by the arrows or the mouse, to fix this you have to make a save and reload that save. And ipomce it occurs it can occur many times.

Game: Kerbal Space Program

Running on: Windows 10

Update: 1.11.1

Launcher: STEAM

Issue: Camera will sometimes not move when using the mouse or arrow keys. This does not happen that often but when the bug has already appeared it will continue to show up it will happen again and again. 

How to Fix  Temporally:  Save your game and then reloading it.

Edited by Dr. Kerbal

Hmm not seen this myself. Sometimes the camera gets stuck to the mouse and you have to click to release but not totally unresponsive. Do you play modded? Might be a bug in a mod that takes control and doesn't give it back?

14 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I found a bug in KSP Windows 1.11.1. Occasionally the camera won’t be kvable by the arrows or the mouse, to fix this you have to make a save and reload that save. And ipomce it occurs it can occur many times.

I have also experienced this problem in 1.11.1, but I didn't have to save and reload, I only had to open and close a couple of menus for mobility to be restored. The problem does not appear to be present in earlier versions.

38 minutes ago, FruitGoose said:

Hmm not seen this myself. Sometimes the camera gets stuck to the mouse and you have to click to release but not totally unresponsive. Do you play modded? Might be a bug in a mod that takes control and doesn't give it back?

I do not play modded at all. I play fully stock.

• 2 weeks later...

This happens to me as well... I use the Airplane Plus mod and occasionally I will encounter this bug when flying airplanes, causing me to not be able to adjust map view or external view. I can still adjust cockpit view though.... Thanks for the info on how to fix it though! 

Edited by Uhtred

24 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

This happens to me as well... I use the Airplane Plus mod and occasionally I will encounter this bug when flying airplanes, causing me to not be able to adjust map view or external view. I can still adjust cockpit view though.... Thanks for the info on how to fix it though! 

Me too!

But not with mods. Just by going to F2. Not even the escape button would work. I had to shut down my PC manually using a button to exit KSP.exe .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.