What will be back?

My I perspective,  going through interviews is that 

for the most part engines fit specific sizes tanks, or cluster engine engine mounts. You can’t put small  one or more engine mounts on a large tank unless your using specific mounts. This means you can’t put a larger engine on a tank that’s too small for it.

On 3/11/2021 at 6:55 PM, Davi SDF said:

I remember the devs saying that engines like the mammoth wont be there, because they reworked engine plates i think.

No mammoth engine?! Like, ever? But the mammoth engine is beard off of the SLS, so surely it’s got to be a standard/base game thing that you’d expect to see as soon as you load the game?

8 hours ago, B.Riches2500 said:

No mammoth engine?! Like, ever? But the mammoth engine is beard off of the SLS, so surely it’s got to be a standard/base game thing that you’d expect to see as soon as you load the game?

Mammoth is made of four engines and large base. IIRC, devs want players to be able to build their own clusters, be it SLS, Falcon 9, N1 (go big right?) or whatever.

8 hours ago, B.Riches2500 said:

This is going to be a game about the future and not the past.