Do you have a faux go/no-go poll,like to immerse yourself, or just because?

Ziggy Kerman

A few weeks ago I found a list of go/no-go stations for the lost "Gemini 2" rocket, twas never built, but I can use that to get a rough approximate, the list was modeled after the Atlas V's so I think I an make it Atlas V-esque, pics will be up once I build it.

no go/no-go, though making one as a sort of reminder for vehicle construction ("parachute" "no-go, i forgot to put one again").

for immersion, sometimes when i am driving a rover i use IVA and shut down the lights in my room. it's quite effective, really, when you build your rover to get a good cockpit view

3 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

though making one as a sort of reminder for vehicle construction ("parachute" "no-go, i forgot to put one again").

I do the same!

A typical go/no-go list of mine:

Booster engines: Go

Payload engines: Go

SAS: Go

RCS: Go

Parachute: Go

Landing legs: Aw man, forgot about them.

Life support :)
One of my weirdest missions was rescue an kerbal and his capsule from between Dress and Jool, however he was in retrograde orbit. I made an 20 Km/s rocket who should be able to go there, intercept and get back to kerbin at an speed there it could aerobrake.

But I miscalculated how long the return trip would be as in not much longer than the intercept time. 
So I had one option, burn pretty much straight inn with an Pe half of Moho, then use an copy of the rocket 
vpanshP.png
to intercept it around Minmus orbit: a 7 km/s burn to intercept and then an 5-6 km/s one to enter Kerbin orbit. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.