MiniKerbalShuttle v1.5

DimonD

What is the maximum size of the payload that you're planning? 5m, 3.75, 2.5?

Also, if needed you can add another vertical stabilizer in the front like the british HOTOL

Spoiler

hoto.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Looking at the third picture... it kinda looks similar

12 hours ago, DimonD said:

Почти все детали уже есть в игре, и собранная ракета выглядит как монстр, но это всего лишь тесты, и до релиза еще далеко, в саму модель все еще вносятся изменения, а также придется помучиться с летающими блоками, я думаю, заставить их летать будет сложнее всегомомент.

Несколько случайных картинок, на них уже видны изменения в модели, и, возможно, в будущем их будет еще больше. :)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Wow, have you thought about creating a mini plugin for simultaneous Landings of 2 blocks at once?

Edited by Yaroslav

26 minutes ago, Yaroslav said:

Wow, have you thought about creating a mini plugin for simultaneous Landings of 2 blocks at once?

This isn't an easy task, and it isn't stated in the way that makes it clear. Do you suggest a mod that allows for the landing of several same-type blocks together, like all the side boosters at once? Or you mean just landing two different stages one after another?

In stock you can just balance your rockets the way that the first stage will burn the rocket out of the atmosphere, so you can circularize the central block, while the side boosters are coasting in vacuum, and quickly switch back to them.

If my response isn't formulated the best way, hit me up in DMs, I can explain that in Russian.

19 minutes ago, nothingSpecial said:

Это непростая задача, и она изложена не так, чтобы было понятно. Вы предлагаете мод, который позволяет приземлять несколько однотипных блоков вместе, например, все боковые ускорители одновременно? Или вы имеете в виду просто посадку на два разных этапа один за другим?

In stock you can just balance your rockets the way that the first stage will burn the rocket out of the atmosphere, so you can circularize the central block, while the side boosters are coasting in vacuum, and quickly switch back to them.

If my response isn't formulated the best way, hit me up in DMs, I can explain that in Russian.

Yes, I meant that 2 blocks return with a minimum delay and land on the runway.

I'll add Smart Parts to that mix. I think it would be possible to land boosters in succession or synchronized using the radio control of Smart Parts to activate a KOS landing script or something

I you manage to pull it off please do a video. As Nothingspeciald said, it's not an easy task

23 hours ago, Forked Camphor said:

What is the maximum size of the payload that you're planning? 5m, 3.75, 2.5?

Also, if needed you can add another vertical stabilizer in the front like the british HOTOL

Reveal hidden contents

hoto.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Looking at the third picture... it kinda looks similar

Maximum size PL 5m.

It might be useful, thanks!

11 hours ago, Yaroslav said:

I don't know how to develop plugins, I'm also not familiar with KOS.

Progress is ongoing, but in fact the textures are very rough, there is still a lot of work on them.

111.png

333.png

Variant with a different texture.

334.png

Without a winged block on the second stage.

222.png

This is how it looks in the game now.

screenshot86.png

screenshot82.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 2:32 AM, DimonD said:

Progress is ongoing, but in fact the textures are very rough, there is still a lot of work on them.

111.png

333.png

Variant with a different texture.

334.png

Without a winged block on the second stage.

222.png

This is how it looks in the game now.

screenshot86.png

screenshot82.png

Well I haven't Looked at this mod in a while and look how great its getting

On 7/6/2022 at 3:28 PM, soyuz 33 said:

Also Any Possibility of the BTS Anolog Plane Being Re-Added?

I can return its texture, but not the model, because the main model has changed and adding the old one does not make sense.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, DimonD said:

Старая идея, до которой я наконец дошел, даже на время отказался от крылатой ракеты ради этого корабля. (Это всего лишь часть корабля) :D

скриншот146.png

скриншот136.png

скриншот128.png

Hi! What kind of fashion is this capsule from?

15 hours ago, nothingSpecial said:

Hey hey what's this beauty and how much kerbals can get inside?

6 kerbonauts

2 hours ago, prinjrius said:

Hi! What kind of fashion is this capsule from?

Hi, it's not published yet. :D

Edited by DimonD

I decided to share  progress, we can say that the spaceship itself is almost completed, it remains to make IVA and some edits, but there is no rocket yet. :D

Full version of the spacecraft.

screenshot172.png

Night flight (window glow texture in progress).

screenshot177.png

screenshot145.png

Heat shield with closed dampers for motors. The upper part of the ship will have its own heat shield and engines.

screenshot178.png

Encounter on the Moon! the main ship and its budget version.))

screenshot185.png

screenshot186.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.