Community Content Station

Youtube 2017 Icon Logo Vector (.AI, .EPS, .PDF, .SVG) Free Download | Youtube  logo, Youtube logo png, Instagram logo

YouTube Community Station

Interested in making a station? Do you want to start making youtube videos? Do you just want to make something kerbal? This challenge is for you:

Introductions:

Welcome to Content collaboration station! This is where we will build a station together and make youtube videos about it. The goal is to make at least 5 videos on this project (hopefully way more), and have some new youtubers come out of this project. 

FAQ:

Q: how will we build modules?

A: Once you have a module that is approved, I will ask for your discord username, I will then invite you to a discord and share the savefile, I will then help you load the save and tutor you on how to submit the save back

Q: I have never made a youtube video? Can I still submit?

A: Of course you can :). Don't feel overwhelmed with the youtube video requirement. If you have never made content and/or never ever uploaded a youtube video. I will help you make a good video when it is time for your submission

Q: What modules should I make

A: Feel free to make any modules you want to add to the station. Just please make sure it doesn't kraken the station. (Ps. If someone can make a module that attaches a comet to the station that would be cool)

Q: Is there other ways how to submit and not make a video

A: You can stream your submission on twitch/youtube/other software

Rules:

1. Do it without cheats

2. Your max part count per submission can only be 300 parts or less

3. You are limited to three submissions

4. You must make at least one video or stream on this project.

5. You may only have one asteroid/comet in your submission

Submission:

19/3/2021 - @The Doodling Astronaut (live 14/3/2021 on discord)

And you may be next too!

Special Thanks too:

@marcushouse and @Matt Lowne for creating the original Youtube Station. Inspired by this

And Previous Forum Community Stations

Edited by Guest

45 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

how long will this take? I could probably have a module up around ~4/13 (the homestuck day >:D)

I will keep it open for as long as there is activity

I got the first module up! Video on friday!

screenshot1317.png

I'd like to participate in this. Would it be acceptable for me to make a Dresteroid hauler?

I think you've already messaged me on Discord, so you should have my username already.

Edited by camacju

8 hours ago, VoidCosmos said:

I would like to participate 

Hide contents

I have not done a Kerbal yt video yet 

That's ok, I can help you get set up soon

6 hours ago, camacju said:

I'd like to participate in this. Would it be acceptable for me to make a Dresteroid hauler?

I think you've already messaged me on Discord, so you should have my username already.

Just build a module and present it and I will either approve for flight or give you reccomendations. I am gonna determine Kraken safety with your submission as with every other

6 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Assuming I'll have time, I'll probably participate. No idea what I'll add yet though.

That's ok, just as long as we have activity we will be having this project

5 hours ago, Dientus said:

Is there a requirement for type(s) of coupler(s) and total numbers of couplers allowed?

I recommend having a couple of docking ports for other people

On 3/17/2021 at 11:42 AM, Spaceman.Spiff said:

I don't think Restock would affect the save.....

1 minute ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Not everyone has restock, meaning if someone flys to the station without it, it might destroy the station

It won't, the changes to parts are just cosmetic (except for a few drag cubes which won't matter).

The locations, velocities, rotations, attachments etc. in the persistent.sfs will be unchanged between restock and pure stock.

4 hours ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

It won't, the changes to parts are just cosmetic (except for a few drag cubes which won't matter).

The locations, velocities, rotations, attachments etc. in the persistent.sfs will be unchanged between restock and pure stock.

I'll ask some technical friends of mine, but until then. Don't use it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.