Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2 is live!

UomoCapra

Hello Kerbonauts! 

Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2 is live! 

This small patch focuses on fixing a few remaining bugs from the last update that were causing some headaches to players.

Check out this patch's Changelog for further details:

ChangeLog:

=================================== v1.11.2 ============================================================
+++ Bugfixes
* Fix craft can wobble or even have some parts destroyed when interacting with parts and inventory slots during EVAConstruction in Flight.
* Fix NRE on returning to physics range of RCSFX on command pods causing game to become non-savable or usable in some cases.
* Fix the Place Anywhere 1 linear RCS part thrusting the wrong way.
* Fix same part collisions invalidating valid EVA construction placement on some parts.
* Fix Resource App resource totals UI display for EVA kerbals carrying multiple resources including EVA propellant total on every resource.

Remember that you can help us find bugs/issues by reporting them into our bugtracker and that you can also upvote reports to make them more visible.

Happy launchings! :happy:

Yay for more bug fixes, thanks guys :)

[snip]

They can't fix every bug, there are more outstanding bugs but as far as I can see the majority of them are minor and/or have workarounds. Cut them a bit of slack, at least the most annoying of 1.11's bugs have been squashed.

Edited by Vanamonde

Great to see! Really appreciate the patch. However, I have a bunch of mods that could break in the new version, so would it be possible to add a 1.11.1 option in the Steam betas panel?

2 minutes ago, Emilius73 said:

Great to see! Really appreciate the patch. However, I have a bunch of mods that could break in the new version, so would it be possible to add a 1.11.1 option in the Steam betas panel?

This is an extremely minor patch, I highly doubt it'll break mods. They haven't changed any gameplay mechanics aside from fixing bugs.

4 hours ago, dok_377 said:

There's a lot more that still remain and for some reason completely ignored. 

The RCSFX bug was a bad one -  reproducible in the docking training scenario, with the circumstances more likely the worse you are at rendezvous.  I have tried to reproduce the problem in 1.11.2 and happy to say I can't do (I only tried as hard as it took to reproduce it in 1.11).

12 minutes ago, Solitude Aerospace said:

Breaking mods: confirmed. Kopernicus throws a fit, and my game now doesn't boot

Kopernicus is hard coded to prevent loading in versions the dev hasn't confirmed it works in.

16 minutes ago, Solitude Aerospace said:

Breaking mods: confirmed. Kopernicus throws a fit, and my game now doesn't boot

2 minutes ago, Lupi said:

Kopernicus is hard coded to prevent loading in versions the dev hasn't confirmed it works in.

This was true for many, many years, up until two days ago. The last two releases are multi-compatible.

Just now, HebaruSan said:

This was true for many, many years, up until two days ago. The last two releases are multi-compatible

Ah well, that's news to me! Good to know.